“Very clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Uniontown
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Very clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Every area that we saw was very clean including our room. It had modern decor. The linens were pristine white. The room was split into two sections and had a TV in the sitting area as well as in the bed area. There was a refrigerator and a microwave also.

On our way out, we passed three of the housekeeping staff. They were all professional in appearance and actions. This was the first time we've stayed in a Cambria Suites and it was a pleasant surprise from some other chains we've seen.

There was no free breakfast, but there was food available on the premises and many restaurants and fast food nearby.

Room Tip: We were in room 305, which is on the back side and overlooks a trucking warehouse. The front side of...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

108 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Canal Winchester, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed there for our anniversary. The lobby was nice. The staff was very nice. Then we got on the evevator-it smelled like a stinky gym locker. The room was clean. The bathroom light did not work most of the time. I was told by the staff they were aware of this and just press harder. The worst thing was the water smelled of sulfer. My wife uses a cpap machine and was afraid to clean because the water was so high in sulfer. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Huron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We booked the Cambria Suites for the first time during a visit with friends and family for Grams 100th birthday celebration. I was kind of skeptical at first because I've never heard of Cambria Suites before. I am very happy to report that it was absolutely awesome. WOW! Upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised by the appearance of the hotel and its surrounds, which was surpassed by the friendly welcome by the front office staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them during our entire stay. The service and friendly attentiveness was something you do not ordinarily experience. We had a king suite and it compared favorably with anything we have experienced anywhere else. If you need to travel to Akron/Canton, stay at Cumbria Suites, I can thoroughly recommend it and I assure you that you will not be disappointed. They made our trip an absolute pleasure. KUDOS TO ALL!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time to stay in a Cambria Suites, and I was extremely happy. The hotel was very modern and clean. I loved the room...modern, great bedding, two TV's, free Wi-fi, and nice bathroom. The restaurant had a limited menu, but the items they did have were good choices. The breakfast buffet was standard fare and certainly adequate - Wolfgang Puck coffee (choice of decaf, medium, and dark roasts), fruit, scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs with spinach and cheese, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, yogurt, toast, bagels, cereal, juices, etx. Service was great. Front desk staff was very courteous. Workout room was adequate, though limited weights. There was also a kiosk that had sodas, bottled water, and snacks. Overall, I totally enjoyed my stay and will seek out Cambria Suites in the future.

• Stayed August 2013
Wheeling, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

As with other guests I was skeptical about this hotel but I must say I was pleasantly suprised. The hotel lobby was very updated and modern. This hotel does cater to the business traveler mostly. The breakfast buffet is NOT included, there is a charge for breakfast. You can order breakfast from a menu and they have a nice variety to choose from at resonable prices. The hotel is very clean and the rooms(suites) are very spacious. The beds are very comforable and very clean. The office/sitting area does have a sofa/sleeper. The shower in the bathroom is a walkin and does not have a tub. When asking for a room select one in the back of the hotel as the rooms in the front are noisy from the interstate highway. I really enjoyed my stay at the Cambria Suites and will start looking for this chain to stay at again during my travels.

Room Tip: When asking for a room select one in the back of the hotel as the rooms in the front are noisy from...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
INDIANA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This hotel has nice bed ,, sheets/pillows ok, walk -in shower extra large, sofa sleeper with small divider between with desk area and flat screen in each . Ice machine , close by,, pool & hot tub is available but we did not use. Breakfast is ample ,, & then they close until 5pm for lite dinner/ drinks. staff was very good!

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are the same, to my knowledge.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Cape Town
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I was booked into the Cumbria Suites during the Bridgestone Invitational at Firestone earlier this week for two nights. To be honest I was sceptical as I have this perception of airport hotels and even looked into other options a couple of days before our arrival. I am very happy to report that it would have been a BIG mistake if I had not stuck to my plans. WOW! Upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised by the appearance of the hotel and its surrounds, which was surpassed by the friendly welcome by the front office staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them during our entire stay. We were a party of three and we had some questions on directions to Firestone and local eating places. The girl on the front desk even went online to find directions and then print these out for us. The service and friendly attentiveness was something you do not ordinarily experience. I had a king suite and it compared favourably with anything I have experienced anywhere in the world. If you need to travel to Akron, stay at Cumbria Suites, I can thoroughly recommend it and I assure you that you will not be disappointed. Full marks to the staff for making this business trip an absolute pleasure. WELL DONE!

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Cambria Suites Akron-Canton Airport? Share your experiences!