“Pad Thai!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
West Chester, Ohio
“Pad Thai!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

In town for business and decided to give this a try. Ordered Pad Thai level 3 and it was delicious. Nice atmosphere.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Twinsburg, Ohio
“Wonderful Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We love this restaurant and eat here 1-2 times a month. It is located in a strip plaza and I do not think the owners had a lot of money to invest in the decor, but they have wonderful food and great and friendly service. The coconut shrimp soup is a creamy (but not fattening) version of the normal lemongrass soup and is my favorite. The Pad Thai comes in a very spice version but is excellent either way. The tofu is perfectly prepared in all the dishes. The curries are also all wonderful. The menu is extensive and it will take a long time to run out of dishes I want to try. My advise is to give this place a try and it could become your favorite Asian restaurant. This is a new restaurant and we eat here usually on weeknights, and it is not crowded. WE hope it catches on!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northfield, Ohio, United States
“Thai food at it's best@”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We went to Spice Thai with another couple who had been there before and know that I love Thai food. The service was excellent, the food superb (and I know good Thai food when I eat it), and the presentation delightful. The thai iced tea (perfect) had a little removable paper rose in the straw, and I asked the lovely, sweet, efficient waitress where they get them. She said she makes them, then proceeds to give us ladies straws (wrapped in paper), and we had a lesson in how to make a rose out of a straw paper. We had a wonderful meal, and will definitely be going there again. This is a jewel in Twinsburg.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Aurora
“Fast attentive service - good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've dined at this place a couple of times -
Very good food.

I had the Pad Thai at level 3 (which I'm guessing is mid-heat). It was hot enough to be spicy but not crazy-hot

My wife had the crazy noodles - she's hooked.

Very good service and nice atmosphere. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Twinsburg, Ohio, United States
“Super food! Nice and friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had our office party at Spice Thai Cuisine. The food was delicious and the service very good. The presentation was also excellent. On another occaision, we took a client out there and we experience another great experience. The other day when I went there alone for a quick meal, I chanced to meet the owner's mom. We chatted a bit and it added a nice personal and homey touch. I know they can benefit from some more publicity and community support. I wish them well and hope that they succeed. It is great to have good Thai food in Twinsburg!

• Visited February 2013