“Good, but pricey” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Girard, Ohio
“Good, but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant on a recommendation from a local. The food was good, but a little pricey.

We ordered boneless wings as an appetizer. The spicy garlic sauce was delicious. The wings themselves were on the small side (about the size of a spherical quarter) and the breading was a little hard. It was $8 for 12 wings. Normally a good price, but for the size, it was overpriced.

For entrees, I ordered a reasonably priced chicken wrap. It came with plenty of fries on the side and the wrap itself was a generous size. My husband ordered the Old Man and the Sea seafood platter (fish and shrimp with fries and a side salad). Again, everything was generously sized and my husband was pleased with his meal.

The server offered some delicious sounding desserts, but we were full, so we passed.

I would return here, mostly to try some of the other menu items that sounded like good options!

Visited November 2013

Aurora, Ohio
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Service is always excellent. Portions are sizeable. Flatbreads, calamari, beef tips and bacon ranch chicken are our go tos. Drink special each night. Ramon is good weekend night entertainment.

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Horrible Owners”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Today, August 30th I ate at Brewster's with a few friends. We had ordered a delicious chicken and portobello mushroom wrap, after a a few bites my friend bit into something hard. She takes it out of her mouth to find a piece of wood! Not a minute after, another friend who ordered the same wrap, found two pieces of wood in her wrap! We immediately showed our waitress and she brought it back to the kitchen to find out what was going on. The OWNER of the restaurant came over with the wood chips on a plate and asked what happened. We told him we found them in our wraps. He then said, "Well those wraps are warm and these pieces are ice cold" We responded, "Are you implying we put these in there?" He said "Well this is impossible that it came out of my kitchen." He did not offer to check his supply of chicken or mushrooms to see if there were more. We then told him we did not want our meals free, the intention was to show him that WOOD was in their FOOD. We then told him that we would never come to his restaurant due to the way he was treating us and he said, "That's your choice." Throughout the whole ordeal our waitress was kind and understanding, a real sweetheart.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Pleasantly happy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We have not been to Brewsters in a long time, and decided last weekend to go there instead of another local place we frequent. We were so happy with our meals. First of all, the menu looks like it has expanded compared to when we were there a few years ago. Secondly, it's nice to have such a large variety of choices besides the amazing burger that my husband had. My son had boneless wings with a great Asian sauce, I had a French dip, and my mother in law had a wrap. There is also a large selection of word fired pizzas that looked interesting. The place was not super crowded when we went on a Sunday evening. Most tables were full, but there was no wait. The waitstaff was very attentive and helpful with our selections. We decided immediately that this might be our new go-to restaurant in the city.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Wanna be fancy restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been to Brewster's several times, as I live in Twinsburg. The food is always good, however I think they wanna be like Blue Canyon and charge the same. Drink prices are high and food has risen and is more in the past year than prior. Like I said, I have always had good food and good service but it is on the "upscale" end of the scope.

• Visited July 2013