“Quality experiences” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Twinsburg
“Quality experiences”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I had stayed at a nearby Hampton Inn and never felt welcomed as a guest and so switched hotels. The Hilton Garden Inn in Twinsburg is wonderful. The staff is friendly and helpful. I forgot my toothpaste and couldn't find any in their mini store. The lady came from the front desk to find more in storage. I needed a phone charger (bad time packing for this trip!) and they had one that I could borrow. I ordered dinner and they even brought it to my room. When you arrive, it has a friendly feeling to the place. GREAT STAFF!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
450jenniferH,

Thank you for taking time to review our property! It is so nice to hear how well our staff took care of you during your stay, and we are glad that we were able to provide those small amenities for you. I will make sure to pass along the review to our staff, and thank you again for taking time to tell us about your stay.

We hope to see you again soon!
Roger Greene, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Our bathroom sink became clogged. The man sent to investigate the problem arranged for us to move to another room and then helped us move our belongings.We were also given vouchers for free breakfasts for the remainder of our stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Franchot B.,

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I apologize for the problem you experienced, but glad that our staff was there to help you in a timely manner and got the situation taken care of as soon as possible. I hope that you enjoyed our breakfast and will come visit with us again soon.

Thanks again!
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

If you are on I 271 or I 480 going to the Rocksino in Northfield OH, you are 2 exits away from either freeway exiting on RT 82 Aurora Rd. Looks brand new, plenty of trees & shade from 80's outside. Front desk is a party for guests checking in. The Manager knew me from Trip Advisor and was making sure I had everything I wanted. He wanted a 100% perfect rating which he got. Bernie's steakhouse was great, George Thorogood performing that night & just too far of a drive back to Old Brooklyn. So HiltonHHonors checked their map & Twinsburg won my stay. I had top floor with a jacuzzi in the bathroom and the double doors on the wall opened up so I could watch TV as I soaked, but I was tired & fell asleep in the jacuzzi. So towel on head & to bed I went sleeping 10 hours after I made sure I was soft bed by dialing it to the lefto. Then got into a new shorts outfit for breakfast on the main floor. Great food from Applewood bacon, fresh fruits for you to make your salad with Blackberries, which were HUGE, fresh watermelon, fresh pineapple, fresh oranges, fresh grapefruit. Then I had an everything omelette & the server made sure that I did not want hot peppers. Correct. But you do not meet chefs. Apple strudel fresh from the oven, very hot & yummy.

Everyone made sure my stay was 100% perfect which it was. I even had a party with birds out a door in the lobby to a patio with tabes & chairs under the trees. I had coffee & apple strudel and rasberry nut cookies and they came and sat on the table as I gave them a dish of goodies to eat & they did. Coffee was mine. Then it was noon & time to leave, so I got my bag & computer & out to the car for a drive home. I do plan to be back every 3 months as I am at the airport Garden Inn.

Room Tip: Sign on to HiltonHHonors & let them know who you are so all stays are 100% perfect.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
theawesome1,

Thank you for the review! It is so nice to hear you had a great stay, and a great time at the Rocksino! I will definitely let our Chef and Breakfast staff know how much you appreciated the food and selection.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Omaha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights. Hotel clean, breakfast good and a good value. The rooms were quite big and bed comfortable. We were on first floor by pool and it was a little noisy but not bad. If you are looking for a gym they have an elliptical and 2 treadmills. All in good condition but small space. Nice outside if you run at all. We would stay again.

• Stayed June 2014
Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Jalawlor,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate hearing what our guest's have to say about their stay. It is so nice you could take advantage of some of our amenities (such as the fitness center) during your stay. I will definitely make sure that your staff reads your kind words.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the Cleveland area, nothing bad I can say about it! The staff was courteous, the breakfast was great, the location was great and the rooms were very comfortable!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Sharon H.,

Thanks for the review! So glad to hear that the staff was wonderful, and I will be sure to pass along your reveiw to all of them. We hope to serve you again soon!

Pgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Great Staff, very helpful. Good overall value. Beds are comfortable and rooms are clean and quiet. Free internet handled all the files I needed to send easily. Room service is limited due to no full restaurant on premise, but plenty of choices nearby. Easy access to Interstate and area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Tom L.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We love hearing about our guests' stays. Glad to hear that you liked the Garden Sleep System bed. We hope to see you again soon!

Ringwood, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Very nice motel, easy access. The room was clean and quiet. The queen size mattresses were adjustable for firmness and very comfortable. Although my stay was short without time to relax, I was very satisfied and would try to book here again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
John D.,

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback. It is nice to know you enjoyed yourself while staying with us.

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Roger Greene, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Twinsburg
Comfort Suites Twinsburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Macedonia
Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg? Share your experiences!