“Clean, comfortable and a nice staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed 'n Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Twinsburg
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Clean, comfortable and a nice staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights for business. Hotel is clean and comfortable with a nice staff. Breakfast in the morning was nice but a little crowded. They do have a nice little bar as well. My only issue was the exercise room and a lack of treadmills. Both days I went down at 630 am and all where taken

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Biztravr,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I will let our staff know how much you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate that you took the time to let us know your thoughts.

Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Roger Greene, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Naples, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is maybe be the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at and I travel a lot. It may be because it appeared to be brand new, but I would definitely stay there again when I am in the Cleveland/Twinsburg area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Christine L.,

Thank you for your review! I appreciate you taking time to compliment our property and will definitely pass along your kind words to our staff. Our hotel is actually 14 years old, however we have gone under a few renovations in the last couple of years. It is nice to know that our maintenance and housekeeping departments are keeping our property looking like new!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future, and thanks again.

ashtabula, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

From the staff to the services provided, was a wonderful experience. Everyone is very helpful, friendly, and courteous. Overall feel was very comfortable. Room was above average and comfortable. Business center and conference rooms were well staffed, clean, and provided alot for the money.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Jason G.,

Thank you for taking time to review our property! It is so nice to hear how much you enjoyed our property and I will be sure to pass along your review to our staff. I will also let our Housekeeping and Maintenance departments know what a great job they are doing with keeping up with our hotel.

Thanks again! and we look forward to serving you again.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for a week while in town for training. The front desk was very organized and helpful with local directions and hotel information. After I unpacked, I found that I had left my cell phone charger at home, so I checked with front desk to see what they suggested. As it happens, they had one that fit my phone that I borrowed for the week! The third day I was there I managed to lock my keys in my car (while it was running AND with my purse and cell phone inside). I used the front desk phone to call for roadside assistance and the desk staff went above and beyond making sure I was comfortable while I was waiting. The coffee was excellent! Although the heater was loud and kicked on intermittently, I figured out that if I set it to run constantly it actually acted like white noise and blocked any faint sounds from the hall. Loved the duvet cover idea and used the microwave three out of the four nights I was there. Kudos on a well run establishment!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Kelly B.,

Thank you for taking time to review our property! I appeciate your comments and will definitely let our staff know what a great job they did and how much you enjoyed your stay because of them.

We hope to see you again in the future!

columbus, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Really nice hotel, however the rooms really need updating. Stinky carpet and peeling gold wall paper. It's still likely the best Twinsburg has to offer. There are not alot of other choices in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Tracy M.,

Thank you for your comments. We have passed along your concerns to our Housekeeping department, and we assure you that corrective action has been taken regarding your comments.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Alliance, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I always enjoy our stay at this hotel! It is clean, updated, and all around pleasant! The staff are friendly and helpful! I never feel uncomfortable inviting people to come on retreat. I know that this hotel will make the weekend a worthwhile trip!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Kevin R.,

Thank you for taking time to review our property. We always enjoy hearing about the guest's experience. It's nice to know your retreat went well and everyone enjoyed themselves. I will pass along your kind words to the staff and let them know how much you appreciate what they do.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

North East Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stayed here while visiting the Hard Rock Casino a short distance away. The sign at the desk advertised adjustable-firmness beds (similar to the sleep-number beds) although we did not have one of these beds. (?)

Disappointed breakfast was not included in price. Typical noisy heating/air conditioning unit--can't hear the tv when it runs.

Reasonable internet price (about $110) but thought some kind of basic breakfast would be included.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
AnyExcuse2Travel,

Thank you for your comments. All of our beds are our Garden Sleep System Beds, with the adjustable mattresses, which are standard with the Hilton Garden Inn Brand. We apologize you didn't realize that you had this type of bed.

We assure you that we have brought your HVAC conerns to our engineering department for inspection.

Thank you again for taking time to review our property and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Roger Greene, General Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg? Share your experiences!