“A wonderful visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Twinsburg
Olmsted Falls, United States
“A wonderful visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

My wife and I stayed one night for a New Years's Eve package deal with the restaurant next door. Every aspect of our stay at this Hilton was A-1. The only thing that would improve this Hilton would be a larger swimming pool and pool area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Larry P.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We love hearing what our guests' thoughts are! I'm glad you could ring in the New Year with us and take advantage of some of our great amenities.

I will pass along to Blue Canyon that you enjoyed the package and we hope to see yo again next year.

188 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stayed NY Eve for our anniversary. The staff were very kind, the lobby was really nice. Room was what you would expect from a hotel in this price range. Except the bed. The bed was awful. There were 2 huge sags in the mattress, and the bottom of the "pits" we slept in were hard. You couldnt roll over. The hotel seemed great, but the bed was disappointing.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Sarah C.,

Thank for taking time to review our property. The bed is part of the Hilton Garden Inn brand, the Garden Sleep System, and we have forwarded your concerns to our maintenance department to ensure the proper mechanical operation of our bed. This is unusual regarding our sleep system beds and we will get this problem fixed.

Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Wheeling, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great staff, great room, easy to find, great restaurants in surrounding area. Breakfast was good be sure to compare options. Nice pool and workout room. Front lobby with fireplace is very warm and welcomeing. Woke to find 6 inches of snow, welcome to lake effect snow.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Robert J.,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and you could enjoy some of the amenities that we provide. I hope the fireplace kept you warm during one of Ohio's many winter storms. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed breakfast as well.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The room stunk of smoke and was overall not that clean. The overall experience was tarnished due to this fact. I would not stay in this hotel again I always stay in Hilton Hotels and am a gold member. I generally find Garden Inns to be of high quality and with great service. I felt this hotel did not meet these standards.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review. We apologize for your experience. We have addressed your concerns with our housekeeping department. We assure you that this is unusual and uncustomary of our housekeeping department. We hope you give us another opportunity to reaffirm your confidence in us and our hotel as part of the Hilton Garden Inn brand.

Best regards for the New Year,
COLUMBUS, OHIO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Was visiting relatives and stayed at this hotel. Very clean and nice with friendly staff. Didn't get much of a chance to use the pool but had a very nice fireplace in lobby and that was nice. Would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
bfan99,

Thank you for the review. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy to hear you had time to spend in our lobby and that you did take advantage of some of our amenities. I will make sure to pass along your comments to our staff.

We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Sterling, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Love staying here at midway point to drives back and forth from Virginia to Chicago. Close to local food places, shopping, and quiet location right off the Ohio Turnpike. I have stayed here numerous times and have never had any issues whatsoever with service or rooms. Hotel is clean, the personnel are very friendly, and service in general is top notch. This is one of the best Hilton Hotels in their chain.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
James T.,

Thank you for the review! It's so nice to hear what our guests have to say about our property. Thanks for choosing to stay here on your way. I will make sure that our staff knows how happy you are during your stays.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Whitefish Bay, WI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

the hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. the room clean. I think it is one of the best hotels in the area. my only concern is that the king suite was not set up with privacy in mind, if children stay in the outer section of the suite, the couple in the bedroom section have no privacy

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Muhammed A.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that the staff were helpful and friendly. I will make sure to pass along your comments to our housekeeping staff as well.

We hope to see you in the future and serve you again!

Roger Greene, General Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg? Share your experiences!