“Excellent hotel, staff and executive chef” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed 'n Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Twinsburg
Aurora, Ohio
“Excellent hotel, staff and executive chef”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My company has used this hotel for several years for meetings and events, and for out of town employees and guests. You can't find a nicer hotel, beautiful after recent renovations. Grab a drink and snack in their cozy lounge. The staff from general manager to front desk clerks are so friendly, accomodating and make you feel like family. Whether feeding a group of 9 or 140, the executive chef is outstanding! This hotel will not dissapoint you. Kudos to Roger, Marin, John, Shauna and the entire staff.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Judy K.,

Thank you for the kind words about our property. We definitely appreciate your company's business! I will pass along your kind words to all of the staff, and make sure they know how much you appreciate what they have done for your employees.

We hope to continue to be able to serve you and your company, and look forward to the next visit.

Roger Greene, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Loveland, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while attending event at twinsburg high school. Very convenient location to twinsburg. Price about $140 with tax etc but is the best hotel in the area.
Rooms are clean, look recently updated and we had free WiFi. We didn't use pool but has indoor one.
They have a breakfast (not included) but there are several restaraunts very close including Bob Evans so we went out.
I do like the parking layout at this hotel seems like very good access to the lobby.
Will stay here again next time...

• Stayed February 2013
rcb46,

I hope you enjoyed the event at Twinsburg High School, and thank you so much for taking time to let us know your thoughts on our property. We hope the next time you have a chance to stay with us you can take advantage of our indoor pool and jacuzzi spa!

We're glad you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again soon!

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I agree that the staff was extremely courteous and welcoming. The breakfast and service was phenomenal-many different choices to please everyone. If anyone experiences a problem just let the staff know and they will make a change to accommodate you-I have changed rooms in other hotels several times. This hotel as to please.

• Stayed February 2013
Jean Ann S.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate all of your needs, and any additional requests you may have had. I will also be sure to pass on to our breakfast servers and kitchen staff how much you enjoyed your morning meal.

Thank you again, and we hope to be able to see you again in the future!

Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was in town for a hair show, so I wanted to spend part of the day and the night at this hotel. The room was pretty clean, some dust in the bathroom, but clean for the most part. The bed was very comfortable. The heater wasn't the best feature of the room! It was extremely loud every time it would kick on (which woke me up several times during the night), and the room would either been extremely cold (a bad draft from the window), or extremely hot when the heater was on. Even the tv wasn't to great, pretty bad cable that either lagged, or froze completely. Location of this hotel is great though, lots of restaurants and stores around. Close to the Auora Outlet Mall. For the price though, don't think I'll be staying here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Amanda R.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your comments. We will address your concerns you brought to our attention with our Engineering department. We have recently installed a new satellite television system, which has been trouble free, so we will make sure to look into the problem, as we think it may have been weather related.

Please contact our sales office in the future to see if there is any assistance we can provide you with our room rate.

Sylvania, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Very convenient location off I-480. Hotel staff is very attentive and courteous. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are very comfortable. The beds have an adjustable mattress that allows you to choose the firmness to your liking. The breakfast is well worth the $9.95 charge - a nice variety of bakery items and cooked to order eggs, omelets, pancakes, french toast, and waffles. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
David K,

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I am glad you found the Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System mattress to your liking! Also, we will make sure our Housekeeping team knows that you appreciated the cleanliness of our property.

We look forward to seeing you in the future, and thank you again!

Elkhorn, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had a very nice stay. Everyone was very helpful and a delight. Everything was clean and organized. The location was perfect. Thank you for everything. Breakfast was fast and quality. The service was great! Very knowledgable staff. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Gary P,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel. We are happy that we could serve you on your visit!

I will let our Housekeeping staff know that you appreciated our cleanliness and organization. I'm also glad that you had the time to enjoy our breakfast.

We hope to serve you again in the future!

Mantua, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I have not had a grown up night in a very long time and so we decided to do a bit of a romantic get away. When I arrived at the hotel, I was pleased to see how nicely decorated it was. The front desk staff was welcoming and pleasant. As others has said in their reviews, there was coffee, lemon water....a full bar and a place to get some food if you wish.

I was given the number of my room and eagerly walked to our room. When I stepped off the elevator, I was immediately aware of a weird odor and was trying to place it. All the signs on the doors indicated that there were no smoking rooms, but I kept getting this strong odor of febreeze covered smoke. Unfortunately, it didn't stay in the hallway. When I entered my room, it followed me in.

After we unpacked our things and get settled in, we decided to head to the restaurant next door called the Blue Canyon. Absolutely fabulous!!!! A bit expensive but it was a great time there.

We headed back to our room and again when we stepped off of the elevator we were hit with that smell again. I began to get a headache from it and we eneded up not going down to try out the hot tub, pool and other amenities. I just didn't want to go out into the hallway until it was time to leave.

We also had a tough time sleeping as the heating system was so incredibly loud that I would jolt awake each time it kicked on to keep the room warm. We eneded up packing up and leaving shortly before 7:30 a.m. so that we could head home and get some much needed sleep.

I enjoyed spending the one on one time with my hubby but not so much with where.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Candi S.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel and for choosing us for your romantic getaway with your husband. I was glad to read from your review that you found our staff to be welcoming and pleasant and that you appreciated our hotel decor. I will make sure to pass on to the staff how welcome they made you feel.

I do apologize for the inconvenient smell during your stay. We will consult with our Housekeeping staff immediately to make sure this is taken care of.

Again, I truly regret and inconveniences you went through and hope that you give us another chance of staying with us if you are ever around our area.

Roger Greene, General Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg? Share your experiences!