“Great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Troy, Ohio
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We visit this restaurant monthly, and I can tell you the food is delicious, every time we have ordered any of the shrimp dishes, the shrimp was cooked perfectly, fish tacos are good, carnitas are wonderful, and make sure you check out the roof top bar it's a fun atmosphere, especially at night. The best part about this place is the service, we have always, always, always had great service here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rouse Hill, Australia
“Great atmosphere, nice food, friendly staff, super slow service....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Really slow service. I came on my own and sat at the bar, and despite being acknowledged straight away, it took 15 mins for my drink order to be taken and another 15mins for me to get it. Same story with ordering food and my second drink.
However, on the upside, the food was great, the place bustling, and the staff were actually really friendly.
I would definitely come again, but I would caution anyone expecting such service on a busy night like the Thursday I visited.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tipp City
“The best Mexican Restaurant ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is the absolute best Mexican restaurant anyplace, anytime! Best service! No matter how long the line is, the wait is quick! Minutes after ordering your food is brought to you at your table! Best marqueritas! Best salsa and chips! Every food we have ever ordered here is excellent! They have seating in front of the restaurant and on the rooftop.

Visited June 2013
Tipp City
“Great Meal - We'll Be Back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This was our first trip to La Fiesta. We went for lunch. They have a very good lunch menu selection and very affordable. I had the Chicken Quesadilla and my husband had an enchilada combo. We also ordered two kids meals. Everything was very good, seasoned well, good portions size and served quickly. We will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Really just wonderful service and one of the best mexican restaurants I've ever been to. Would recommend to anyone in the area.

• Visited June 2013