“First night - customer for life!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Troy
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Seattle, Washington
“First night - customer for life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

Came into town and chose this hotel because of its newness.... stayed again and will stay when I come back to town. Excellent overall--- clean, clean and did I say CLEAN!!!! Quiet environment, great night's sleep on bedding, beautiful decor in lobby, eating area and room. Bathroom -- updated, spotless and plenty of towels, I can't say enough about the great aspects of this hotel. All staff members I came into contact with were professional, friendly and provided the utmost level of customer service. STAY HERE!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2010

My husband, son, daughter-in-law, and I stayed in two rooms here. What a beautiful hotel. It was very easy to find, super clean, very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms we had each had a king bed with a room divider area that had a couch and table. Granite counter tops and shower surround in bathroom with a great shower head and plenty of hot water with great water pressure, LCD TV, wireless internet, microwave, refrigerator(that was very cold instead of lukewarm!).

The rooms were spacious and had real closets with doors, as opposed to a metal clothes rod that some places use. The bed was incredibly comfortable with ample covers, soft sheets and lots of pillows. Only negative here? I like soft, fluffy pillows and these were soft but firm. No biggie. Just smoosohed it down and I was off to dream land!

The pool and hot tub are terrific. The pool/hot tub room is pretty warm so it kind of feels tropical. It has an interesting smell-more like plants and vegetation and not chlorine. Great exercise room next to pool, but didn't have an opportunity to use it.

Breakfast was great on Friday, but they were a bit slow getting hot food out on Saturday. Food was in ample supply, great variety, and terrific coffee/tea/juice area.

We plan on staying here again next year for Hamvention-the hotel is behind a super Walmart, and Outback Steakhouse, Applebees, and Steak and Shake are all in walking distance. Many other restaurants and gas stations located nearby-easy on and easy off to I-75.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2010

we were on our way home on march 30 from new york to florida we seen the hotel from the interstate we stoped at a couple of the hotels across the street then decided to try the comfort suites when we walked in the lobby was beautifull the only problem was we had to stand there for 20 min waiting for someone to assist us before my husband walked down the hall way and as he came out of the pool area he interduced his self as ryan and said he didnt know we were there there was a strong odor coming from his clothes my husband comented that it smelt like a skunk had been in the hallway we checked into our room and was very pleased until we were woke up at 3 am to the smell of what appeared to be marujana coming threw the air conditioner and the sound of someone talking i got up and looked out the window and it was the gentelman from the front desk.on his phone it was 5 am before i was able to get back to sleep..

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Frankfort, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

Been staying here for the past few months on a local project. Stayed at a number of the other hotels to see which I preferred as it would be my home away from home for a while.

Beautiful building in and out, very nice entry and, most important, great rooms. Very comfortable beds, rooms are almost extravagant for a standard hotel. Includes microwave and frig with some rooms having a jacuzzi.

Staff is great, always willing to help if needed. Two computers in the lobby with a color printer, wireless internet for the entire building, nice flat screen TV's in each room.

Great value!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Dayton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

How disappointing! They continually over charged my account,and I mean bye almost 800 dollars the first time, the second time,it is around 400 hundred. This is still not fixed, the manager, told me he couldn't wait til I left. If you have to stay there, PLEASE watch your account. It turned into a nighmare. It is hard to say how nice it is, when I feel like they were just taking money out of my account,The simple answer would be to leave, however, I had to get my account settled.

Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2009

I was just in Troy Ohio for a funeral. We had a large party and took up about half of the third floor. From the beginning the hotel was very considerate and thoughtful, hosekeeping was a dream come true and management was so respectful. They even put the flag at half mass for Staff Sergeant Randy M. Haney. The rooms were definitely "suites' and the beds were very very plush and comfortable. The pillows were heavenly! The pool area and hot tub were fantastic and they even had laundry facilities! One member of our group forgot hers in the dryer and they folded it for her and held it until we all came back! She only asked them to take it out because she forgot! The housekeeper on the third floor was sweet as pie! All of the front desk staff was kind, the breakfast was hot and had a good selection for a hotel. One day they even had Quesadillas for lunch? I had no idea where they came from, but they were good! Over all, if you are in Troy, Oh looking for a good nights sleep or a few... This would be the place to go! Clean, friendly, comfy, luxurious... All of it! I would recommend this hotel anytime!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Delton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2009

Went in expecting a typical hotel, and was very surprised to find a beautiful lobby, immaculate and well-appointed rooms and lovely pool area. The hotel was very close to some great restaurants to which the staff made some excellent recommendations. Nothing too special at breakfast, but satisfying.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!