“Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Troy
OHtraveler
“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2008

I stayed at the Residence Inn Troy for almost six months. I was in a 2BR suite and the accommodations were very comfortable. The staff was was friendly from top to bottom. The front desk clerks were very helpful and always had a smile on their face. The housekeeping employee's were also extremely nice and did a fantastic job cleaning my room every day. This became a challenge to them when my wife and two kids joined me for the last two months. The still did a great job! The pool was nice and relaxing and I enjoyed the basketball courts and fitness center. Overall, the room was great and exceeded my needs. I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone as it is convenient to I75, restaurants, and shopping. In fact, since checking out in July, I have stayed an additional 2 nights there on business. Thank you for making me feel welcomed. Brian

• Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2003

Spent several days at this hotel and the staff could not have been more accomodating. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and well-maintained.
One day at breakfast when I commented that I liked Pop Tarts to one of the attendants, I found the next day that she had gone to the trouble of making them available just for me! It's little touches like this that make you remember and want to come back again.

Been to Residence Inn Dayton Troy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Dayton Troy

Address: 87 Troy Town Drive, Troy, OH 45373
Location: United States > Ohio > Troy
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Troy
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Residence Inn Dayton Troy 2.5*
Residence Inn by Marriott - Dayton/Troy is worth experiencing! The hotel is convenient to I-75. The Residence Inn by Marriott - Dayton/Troy is convenient to major companies such as Hobart, F&P America, Honda, Emerson, KTH, Conagra, and Abbott. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is available throughout the hotel. All suites include a fully equipped kitchen, well-lit desk, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Start your morning off with a USA TODAY and our complimentary hot breakfast buffet, which includes a variety of made for you items such as eggs florentine, breakfast burritos, sausage egg biscuit and many more choices! As you head out for the day, leave a grocery list at the front desk, return to find your suite cleaned and refrigerator stocked with groceries. In the evening, drop in on the social hour, and get a workout in our exercise room. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Dayton Troy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Troy
Troy Residence Inn
Residence Inn Dayton Troy Ohio

If you own or manage Residence Inn Dayton Troy, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.