Found this lovely hotel by chance after looking for that rarest of places, a character hotel with proper disabled accommodation. The ground floor room is close to the lounge, bar and dining room, but tucked away so there is no noise to disturb you at night. The room was very comfortable and has the best wet room and disabled facilities of any hotel we have ever stayed in. The staff are uniformly very pleasant and helpful and the owners/managers are on site and attentive. The icing on the cake is the wonderful food and the excellent and good value wine list. Set in a very quiet village but only a few minutes from Sherborne, this is somewhere will be definitely visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grange at Oborne is a luxury country house hotel with eighteen bedrooms and an award-winning restaurant overlooking the floodlit gardens. Our quiet rural setting at the edge of the village is the reason why many of our guests return year after year to enjoy the peace and tranquillity that the hotel has to offer. It is a place to unwind, relax and regenerate. Family-owned and run, The Grange prides itself on its friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Grange at Oborne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grange At Oborne Hotel Sherborne
- Grange At Oborne Sherborne