“Great Location, excellent staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 15%
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Toledo
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great Location, excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

It is connected to the Huntington Center so no need to go outside. The hotel has a very good , reasonably priced restaurant and bar on location. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Good sized rooms and the walls are thick, I never heard anyone on the above floor or next door and we were right by the elevators. One of the most pleasant stays I have ever had in a hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Canton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect when I first pulled in to hotel. Right next to the Huntington Center, thought it might be over used. The hotel is a Radisson and fits well in that category. Very clean. Staff very friendly, knowledgable about the area and went out of their way to answer questions, address needs and provide ideas for dining venues. Walking distance to the Imagination Center. Walking distance to some very good restaurants as well. Bedding new and comfortable. Instant hot water in the shower with NO WAITING! Convention center attached and great for meeting venues.

Lanesville, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was staying at this hotel for a convention, the hotel wasn't prepared for such a large convention coming to town. The hotel restaurant was out of Caesar dressing, French onion soup, and Pepsi. The servers while friendly were very slow, it took 30+ minutes just to get our check. The carpet in the restaurant was so old it was bubbled up in places and the decor was straight out of the 90's. The hotel room needs updates as well, the TV was so old the remote didn’t work properly, my iron didn't work, I asked for a new one and the new one didn’t work, after 3 irons, I finally got a properly functioning iron. My shower didn’t work and after getting the shower fixed, the water pressure was so low you could hardly rinse your hair. Then I stepped on something sharp and look only to see a dirty toe nail!! The bathroom floors looked like they hadn’t been cleaned in years the grout was brown.

The only thing positive about my stay was Patrick, I am not sure of his last name but he was a bell man at the front door. Patrick was the one I expressed all of my concerns to, and he took care of the problems and reported them to the proper person, then offered us breakfast and orange juice or coffee. And the next time he seen me he made a point to come and talk to me to see if my issues had been addressed! Patrick was great, and he should be recognized for it

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Elizabeth M, Front Office Manager at Park Inn Toledo, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Ms. Pirtle,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we apologize for all of the issues you encountered during your stay. I am happy to see that Patrick took good care of you and was able to rectify the problems. All of your concerns have already been passed along to the Housekeeping and Restaurant Managers and they are working hard to ensure these issues are corrected.

Liz Mattiuz
Front Office Manager
Park Inn by Radisson
419-321-2003
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

After reading some negative reviews, I had the chance to stay . The rooms were a little outdated, but they were clean and functional, not to mention great views. It was a great location for doing anything in downtown Toledo. Perfect for a Mud Hens or Walleye game. Perfect for a show at the Huntington Arena, or in my case, a trade show. I travel to many trade shows and conventions, and this is the most Convenient . Almost at door covered parking, walk up a few steps your in the lobby, walk up just a few more steps and there is the exhibition hall. Great staff, thanks to Patrick at the bell desk, Enid behind the front desk and Auggie in food service.

Clinton Township, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Ok I admit it is dated. But going to Toledo for an event it looked to be in the perfect location, and bonus, it was dog friendly (even large dog friendly!). At check-in, Enid made me smile. She's a great asset to this place. She was funny, informative and efficient. We got a good room on the 14th floor overlooking the river. Room was clean, albiet dated, and the bed was very comfortable, . We had to laugh at the old style tv. It looked like the one we pitched in the garbage last year. The staff was very helpful with restaurant suggestions and offered on numerous occasions to drive us if we wanted to venture out for dinner. All in all, had a great experience and plan to return for some Mud Hens games this summer.

Room Tip: Get a top floor!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
wi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This hotel had slow check-in, blah decor, terrible breakfast, and somewhat dis-spirited staff. My room had a great view of the Snapper's Field. That was fantastic to see. Granted it was November and blah outside, too, but there were rumors that the hotel was going to be sold and closed for renovation. I hope so, because I don't like a hotel who lives on its location and every thing else isn't attended to.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking Snapper Field--it is a lovely sight!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

we ask for king bed on a high floor when planning trip. We got two beds on high floor. We what the shuttle to bring us back from hollywood and had to take a cab so we and thcould pget back to the hotel. Breakfast was nasty. And the doors to get i. With our belongs sucked. The only thing we liked was our view.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Park Inn Toledo? Share your experiences!