“This is a very dated hotel. I payed the same amount to...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Toledo
Lima, Ohio
“This is a very dated hotel. I payed the same amount to...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This is a very dated hotel. I payed the same amount to stay at the Radison owned by the University with nicer more modern rooms. So the value isn't much. I did like the pool and location very much.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Toledo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I was staying at the Ramada for a business trip and the lobby was amazing so i was excited to see my room. To my disappointment when i got to the room it looked the something from 15 years ago. HUGE heavy tv no mini fridge. The only good part about the whole stay was that the resturant staff was amazing and so was the internet. luckily my company paid for this stay because I wil never pay to stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Grand Rapids, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I chose this hotel because it is in a convenient location, but the quality of the hotel itself is quite poor. The clerk at the front desk said that he had put my family in an "updated" room. Aside from a fresh coat of paint and curtains that looked as if they had just come out of the package, the room as a whole was not even as nice as some Motel 6 or Budget Inn rooms I've stayed in. There were also chips in the furniture, paint stains on the carpet and curtains, and sagging panels in the ceiling. I was astounded that this was the "refurbished" room. The rest of the hotel was clearly outdated and not well-cared for. I feel like this hotel needs to appear on "Hotel Impossible".

It did have a free unlimited breakfast which would be nice if you actually have the time to sit down, wait for the staff to take your order, wait for the order to be prepared, and then be served. The staff was nice, but not overwhelmingly so. Overall, I was unimpressed.

Do yourself a favor, don't worry about the distance. Toledo is not like LA. Driving is not that bad. 20-30 minutes in drive time is worth a nice stay in a better hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Toledo, Spain
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

The rooms have a very unusual odor. The odor remained in our clothes and hair even after our stay. The rooms were outdated. But that smell was terrible. Something should really be done about it. Everything else wasnt that bad. But they can do better.

• Stayed March 2014
Gilbert, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stayed one night at the Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center for work. The hotel itself is conveniently located off the freeway. Check in was easy with friendly staff. The hotel is old and shows. When I opened the door to my room, a musty unpleasant smell was apparent. My coworker had to change rooms due to poor insulation of room and the noise. However, the bed was comfortable, the shower was hot, and included in our inexpensive rate was a cooked to order hot breakfast in the restaurant. Our waitress was especially friendly. The staff everywhere we encountered were friendly and customer service oriented. We booked some of the meeting rooms for our work, and everything was arranged as promised. I will probably return for a future business trip, and I don't mind.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 3536 Secor Road, Toledo, OH 43606
Location: United States > Ohio > Toledo
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Toledo
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center 3*
The Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center is located off of I-475 at exit 17 (Secor Road) in Toledo, Ohio. We are conveniently located near the University of Toledo, Westfield Franklin Park Shopping Center, Toledo Hospital/Children's Hospital, Toledo Museum of Art, Huntington Center (home of the Toledo Walleye), 5/3 Field (home of the Toledo Mud Hens), Toledo Zoo and the Hollywood Casino. Our guest rooms provide comfort and affordability for the business and leisure traveler. We offer complimentary breakfast, complimentary wireless internet, complimentary covered parking, complimentary bus parking, indoor pool and hot tub, business center, fitness area and full-service on-site restaurant, lounge and room service. The Ramada offers 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space perfectly suited for any type of event. We can accommodate groups of 5 to 500 guests. Our cuisine is prepared on-site by a team of experienced Chefs' and is customized for each event. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Toledo Hotel Toledo
Clarion Hotel Toledo
Clarion Toledo
Toledo Clarion
Ramada Toledo Hotel And Conference Center Ohio

If you own or manage Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.