“Showing its age” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Toledo
Sterling Heights, MI
“Showing its age”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I'm a public seminar leader and the company for which I speak frequently rents meeting rooms here. The hotel is clean, safe, and reliable, but not keeping up with the industry. I was pleased to see it is now offering a limited menu free breakfast for guests, and the restaurant server (Denise) is great. Sadly, there was virtually no Internet access in the Steuben meeting room (it was fine in my sleeping room). In fact, the entire meeting room hallway had a very weak Internet signal. While Matt at the front desk was kind enough to bring me an Ethernet cable, there's no Ethernet port in the Steuben (it's an old phone wall jack). When I mentioned the problem at the front desk, the clerk was courteous but cheerfully suggested I could step into the hall to get an Internet signal! Since I'm a computer teacher, it's not easy to ask my entire meeting to stand in the hall and look at my laptop screen. The hotel could solve the meeting room Internet access issue by putting in some router boosters.

Room Tip: There's a garage with convenient, free parking. It's well lit and a short walk into the hote...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Ann Arbor
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

For the most this was a very nice hotel. On the second night that we stayed, the room that I had the Shower did not work and the tub was dripping all night. The carpet had spots all over it. The hotel rooms are in much need of an upgrade, the toliets are so close to the shower, and the closing of the door. On thing that really stood out, was that I had booked the room for one night and my sister book two rooms for us the following night. When I checked out on Saturday, they were able to move us straight into are new rooms with out having to wait until 3pm. It was great to not have to carry all our stuff out and then bring it back in. That was pretty aswesome!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 3536 Secor Road, Toledo, OH 43606
Location: United States > Ohio > Toledo
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Toledo
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center 3*
The Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center is located off of I-475 at exit 17 (Secor Road) in Toledo, Ohio. We are conveniently located near the University of Toledo, Westfield Franklin Park Shopping Center, Toledo Hospital/Children's Hospital, Toledo Museum of Art, Huntington Center (home of the Toledo Walleye), 5/3 Field (home of the Toledo Mud Hens), Toledo Zoo and the Hollywood Casino. Our guest rooms provide comfort and affordability for the business and leisure traveler. We offer complimentary breakfast, complimentary wireless internet, complimentary covered parking, complimentary bus parking, indoor pool and hot tub, business center, fitness area and full-service on-site restaurant, lounge and room service. The Ramada offers 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space perfectly suited for any type of event. We can accommodate groups of 5 to 500 guests. Our cuisine is prepared on-site by a team of experienced Chefs' and is customized for each event. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Toledo Hotel Toledo
Clarion Hotel Toledo
Clarion Toledo
Toledo Clarion
Ramada Toledo Hotel And Conference Center Ohio

If you own or manage Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.