“Am Now a Believer in Rockwell's” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 633 Restaurants in Toledo
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Am Now a Believer in Rockwell's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Our out-of-town relatives (older and even a little cranky) made their regular trip to Toledo last weekend to visit and we knew from past experience entertaining and pleasing them would not be easy. A friend thankfully recommended Rockwell's. The entire night was more than we could have hoped for. Service was impeccable. The New York strip and rib eye steaks were each cooked perfectly and served on still-sizzling platters. The atmosphere is warm (and without the relatives) sexy! Needless to say, whether for business or family dinners, we'll be back again and again! An amazing find in Toledo.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rossford, Ohio
“Romantic and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We went to Rockwell's before the Symphony last night. Our Server was very efficient and made sure we were out in time. The food was fabulous, steaks were cooked perfectly. Best food in Toledo.

“Jon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Sizzling hot plates (you can hear your dinner approaching!) bearing delicious and perfectly prepared steaks ...not something we have experienced elsewhere n Toledo. The food is wonderful, service top notch and the atmosphere is beautiful and cozy. Treat yourself to dinner at Rockwell's soon!

Visited May 2013
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Perhaps the only restaurant worth travelling to Toledo for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is the place to eat if you are near Toledo or simply passing through. The building itself is elegant, with a nice view and a pleasantly intimate atmosphere. It has a very classic feeling to it. The wait staff is extremely professional and helpful, far outclassing what one expects of the region. What you come to Rockwell's for, however, is the steak, and it does not disappoint. When I ate here for my college graduation, I had a bone-in ribeye steak (increasingly hard to come by), and I can say confidently that it was the best I have ever had. Perfectly cooked, perfectly tender, and with more flavor than a person can reasonably expect. It was, I reiterate, a perfect steak. If you are passing through town, want to celebrate a special occasion, or simply want the best steak you can get, then I cannot recommend Rockwell's highly enough as a culinary destination. The food, setting, and service will all be to your liking.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I took my girlfriend here last night. I called to make a reservation and they told me 7pm was the only thing open. We arrived and there were 4 tables full at most. We then ordered. She had the filet and I had the highly recommended Ribeye. Her's was great. My Ribeye was extremely tough. I had it cooked medium as the server explained it would be a "corporate restaurant med rare". Ribeye has fat for flavor and dry aging it decomposes the fat into the meat. If done right, you have an amazing steak! This was not! We then ordered the hash browns (awesome). The server forgot our side until I reminded her. We were more than halfway done with our steak when she brought out or side. She then brought us steak knives as she realised the butter knife was not sufficient for my awful 1/2 eaten Ribeye. As I signed my $130 check and tipped 20%, I thought "why didn't we just go to Texas Road house" at least then we would have gotten good service and a tender Ribeye!! Very disappointing. The side was very good once we finally got it and the fillet, not bad. That's why they get a 3.

Been to Rockwell's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Rockwell's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.