“excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Toledo
westlake
“excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I always stay in this hotel whenever I stay in Toledo. The staff always pleasant and the rooms super clean . They make me feel like home . If we go back to Toledo , we will definitly stay there again .

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Toledo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Nice and clean. Service and breakfast OK, gentile people in the counter. Prices very fair.
Cons:The mattress needs to be changed . It is clean but notoriously overused.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We recently stayed overnight at the Fairfield Inn in Toledo. The staff was very pleasant and the room was comfortable. The breakfast was nicer than we expected. I accidently left a chord behind and the staff checked the room and mailed it to me. If we go back to Toledo, we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dayton, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Stayed at the Fairfield for personal reasons. I was surprised by the location, seemed out in the middle of no-where, beside the Toledo Speedway. The area is not great for sure, but nothing bad happened during our stay. There are 7-8 restaurants very near, mostly fast food, including a Bob Evans. The hotel room was great, a clear 5, with nice amenities and space in the room. (Note: The cleanliness rating below is for the room only.) The counter staff was very welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was decent, a mix of continental b-fast and hot foods. The swimming pool and hot tub were both cloudy and really not very inviting, the low points of the stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the hotel away from the speedway.There wasn't any racing the day...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kings Park, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Our family enjoyed our stay here. we stopped on the way home from Wisconsin, so we needed rest and relaxation before completing our trip to NY. The room was comfortable, but it did smell like someone had recently been smoking in the room. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool, but it was quite small. The best part was the free hot breakfast. We were able to fill up before we hit the road.

• Stayed July 2012
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Spent the weekend here with my husband. Went for the horse races, which is nearby. Maria (at the front desk) was very helpful & pleasant. Room was clean quiet. Lots of hot water & very powerful shower. Free breakfast was good too. Lots of options. Didn't use the pool but did see kids in it. Is a busy place! Only complaint my husband had was the bed was too soft for him. Would stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I am partial to Marriotts, but here is what I thought: I stayed a week here for a workshop. It is conveniently located, just 3 miles from downtown toledo and right along I-75 and I-90. The rooms were clean, has parking, is reasonably priced, and the service was fine. The breakfast is included in the price and is acceptable. I am so glad that I chose to stay here as others in my group chose to stay at the Park Inn downtown and had all sorts of problems (many checked out early and found new hotels to stay at). I guess the testament to this hotel is that it was packed every night that I was here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North? Share your experiences!