“Great Steak and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 633 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: American
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great Steak and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

31 Hundred is the restaurant on the premises of The Hotel at UTMC (University Toledo Medical Center). Atmosphere is elegant white tablecloth. Service is friendly and attentive. The bar pours an excellent martini. An appetizer of cashew chicken spring rolls was tasty though the presentation could be improved. Good rolls were served as bread. My NY strip steak was done to a perfect rare. Lyonnaise potatoes and asparagus with hollandaise were outstanding. It was an excellent meal at a reasonable price.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Vancouver
“surprised us completely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The restaurant was empty when we went in for dinner, and we were pretty nervous that we had made a bad choice. NO WAY! The chef did an absolutely outstanding job on our meals, and we had one of the most delightful meals in two weeks of travelling. Absolutely superb Filet for me, and my wife's Sea Bass was to die for. Cudos to the chef. He (she?) deserves WAY more customers than we saw while we were there. Check this place out, you'll be glad you did.

Visited June 2013
Toronto, Ontario
“Excellent dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the hotel and had dinner at 31 Hundred. I had the pork chop with a side of au gratin potatoes and my wife had the grilled cheese sandwich and onion rings. Both meals were outstanding. The pork chop was tender with a nice apple chutney sauce and was an ample portion. I sampled the grilled cheese and an onion ring. The onion ring was the best I have ever had, Vidalia onion with a crisp tasty batter, not too greasy and the batter stuck to the onion not falling off. They used three cheeses in the sandwich which was also outstanding. We ate at a table in the bar area and the service from the bartender was stellar. The meal was a good value especially considering it was a hotel restaurant. I can recommend this place to travelers staying at the hotel or locals wanting a nice dinner out.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toledo
“Yes, yes, yes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at the (Hilton) Hotel at UTMC a couple days over the past few weeks. The biggest treat was Scott the bartender. The food here is very good but the professionalism and quality of beverages that Scott serves is the best I've had! He asks what type of drinks you like and will create a spendid cocktail for you based on that. My vodka martini was perfect and he stuffed the olives with bleu cheese fresh right before us. My sister ordered a margarita and he squeezed fresh lime juice for this! He's very knowledgable about all kinds of food and drink and seems to be a huge asset to this small lounge. We'll continue to go back regardless if we're staying at the hotel or not. The calamari was terrific as was the goat cheese salad I had. This lounge is a gem in South Toledo!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kansas City, Missouri
“Hilton Hotel Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

There is a very nice variety on the menu. Great burgers and salads. Breakfast is a nice buffet and reasonably priced.
Would like it if they seasonally added new options.

Visited November 2012