“Don't Miss the Bread Pudding” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ohio
“Don't Miss the Bread Pudding”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Cobb Salad & Bangers and Mash - So So. Guiness French Onion Soup - A little disappointing.

Bread Pudding was excellent!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We've been here a few times and always come back for more. The food is better good and they seem to really take the time to master their recipes. The Guiness onion soup and the clam chowder are both awesome.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
dundee
“Wish I could rate it higher”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Everything was great until the end of our meal and asked for some bread pudding to take home....they were out. Then went to use the restroom but it was too dirty. We later found out that kids 12 and under eat free with the purcahse of an adult meal over $12.99...we were charged for our two kids meals (they did give us a credit when we later returned to as why we were charged.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toledo, Ohio
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

The restaurant has a great atmosphere and being at the Mall makes it very convenient. Prices are not too bad

Visited January 2012
Toledo
“Oh no!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I came back for another try. I think I'm just unlucky with this place. I tried one of their new salads. I was excited because it was to have tzatziki as one of the ingredients. I make it at home and I love it. Well, the salad came and no sign of the tzatziki and no sign of any dressing. I hadn't asked for any dressing because I thought that the tzatziki was the dressing. It turns out that the kitchen was out of the tzatziki and no one bothered to tell me. Whoa. This really bothers me. I talked to the manager after I had finished eating. He said that it was listed on a board in the kitchen that they were out. What? No one told me. I would have ordered something else. He was polite but offered no discount or free drink or anything. He said that he would have more tzatziki the next day. Who cares? There are too many other restaurants in Toledo to bother with this one again!

• Visited June 2012