My wife and I stayed here while attending a hockey game at the Huntington Center, which is in downtown Toledo. Driving time to downtown from this hotel was only about 15-20 minutes on a Friday evening around 6pm.
This hotel is your tyipical Red Roof property, a decent budget hotel with not many frills. Everything was clean, and worked as needed. No complaints about the hotel at all. There were several restaurants in the area, as we found out while looking for a place to eat breakfast. The hotel is easily accessible to/from I-475.
The only complaints I had were of things that the hotel has no control. The road directly in front of the hotel, Secor Rd., needs repaved immediately, and the guests in the room next to ours came and went throughout the late night and were quite loud.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - University Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - University Hotel Toledo
- Red Roof Inn Toledo
- Toledo Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - University Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - University is a classic Red Roof Inn property offering clean, comfortable accommodations to the weary traveler at a very competitive price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal , Venere and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Toledo - University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.