“Loved lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Loved lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Had lamb bhuna and mango paneer with their naan bread, it was great. Very personable staff The best indian flavors in Toledo

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Findlay, Ohio
“Skip it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Went there with friends for lunch on a Sunday. It was supposed to be a 3 course lunch - an appetizer, entree and a dessert. I prefer food little spicy and asked for spice level of 7 on a scale of 10. I don't know how their scale works, when the food arrived, I just couldn't eat it. It was so damn hot. I told the waitress it was too spicy and she shot back saying I had asked for it. Duh! I didn't ask her to dump the entire bottle of ground chilli peppers on my dish. Struggled through my dish and it was dessert time. We waited for like 15 minutes for her to bring us the dessert and it never arrived. Then it dawned upon us that the dessert was couple of orange slices that given us with the entree. Wow.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Gibsonburg, Ohio
“Excellent Introduction to Indian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Our family had never experienced Indian cuisine so we thought we'd give it a try.
The owner was patient with us and explained what the dishes were like and how to order the spice level. She suggested that everyone at the table order something different so we could all try a variety of dishes.
I must admit we were all worried that the dishes would be too spicy or we wouldn't like them as the combinations were not what we were used to. (My teens are also very picky).
However, we enjoyed ALL of the dishes!! Not spicy and they had a lot of flavor. My son had Chicken Tikka Masala (mild), my daughter had Chicken Mushroom (mild), I had Chicken Korma (mild), and my husband had Chicken Saag ( American spicy). This came with yellow rice and Naan bread. The chef (the owner's son) also gave us complimentary garlic Naan bread to try. YUM!
We also tried the two desserts. One was a rice pudding and the other a homemade cheese in a milk sauce. Both were light and refreshing!
I must admit, our experience has certainly broadened our horizons in regard to trying foods from other cultures. We are looking forward to returning with other family members to share the experience with them and to try other Indian delicacies!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toledo, Ohio
“Best in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great food, great service. You can get any item to your spice level. The nan is the best I have had.

I recommend any of their curry dishes.

Visited July 2013
ttown, oh
“unexpected suprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

not sure why I have never tried Indian food before, this was a great experience. Went in on a sunday afternoon for lunch not very busy. We were greeted and seated right away. I am assuming the owner was helping which was a pretty nice. She was very helpful in explaining the menu to us. The naan bread was tasty and so was the chicken masala I had. It was a little pricey for a lunch but we were very full by the time we left. Both my wife and I decided we will be going back again.

• Visited July 2013