“Guaranteed great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Toledo
Toronto, Canada
“Guaranteed great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

The folks do their very best to make my stay relaxing. Which is what I want after a day of travel or business. The facility is clean, quiet and has everything i need from the internet, complimentary Breakfast, exercise room and pool to have a successful trip. Great management and staff. Say hello for me when you stay there on your next trip.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Cranberry Twp
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The front desk staff here was amazing! They were friendly and always greeted us during our many trips in and out of the building. Offering us cookies upon our return to the hotel for the evening was much appreciated after a stressful work day. They also graciously allowed us to utilize the conference room for us to take a work-related Skype call.

The large lobby is warm and inviting and I love that there are different seating options (tables to work at, cozy chairs by the fireplace, etc.).

Houston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Not impressed with this hotel. Great staff, breakfast is mediocre at best and the rooms clean but very uncomfortable. Location is ok right next to I-75 but there are better options in the near vicinity.

Oklahoma City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We checked in and were greeted by the front desk supervisor, Mary Lowe. Traveling on a weekly basis, I have the luxury / misfortune of encountering a lot of different personalities. Well, this one was simply impressive and should be put out there by Hilton / Hampton as the correct way to demonstrate customer service! Hotel was convenient to where I needed to be and the housekeeper chased me down to return my headphones when I left them in room.

Independence, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I switched from Marriott properties to Hilton Property's and never looked back. I enjoy the Diamond perks that I get, rooms are clean, sheets are clean, foam pillows and they cater to my needs. Incredibly friendly staff always looking to help. The staff has the 10 ft. rule when passing a guest and ALWAYS say hello. A wonderful experience with a good AM breakfast

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Muncie, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Spent the night here as a stopping point before attending the Detroit Auto Show. First Impressions...Nice Lobby, Contemporary Decor and greeted promptly. We were assigned Room #225. The room was very clean...it was nice to know that the Duvets are laundered after each guest. The bathroom was spotless and offered Neutorgena products. It was a nice sized bath and included a night light which is a much appreciated touch. Downsides...when booking this hotel, ask to be located on the top floor at the end of the hallway. If I had only known...we heard every move the guests above us made, including their 4:45am alarm and subsequent trips back and forth across the floor....and we could also easily hear the guests in the room adjacent to ours. Another note: There is No in-room refrigerator...I did not ask to see if one could be brought to our room so I'm not sure if that is an option. Beds were just okay regarding comfort/very firm; but, the pillows were very nice....Breakfast was your standard, Scrambled Eggs/Sausage/Hard Biscuits/Gravy/Cereal/Breads/Waffle Iron/Yogurt/Fresh Fruit...Overall, the stay was average.

Room Tip: Ask for Top Floor/End of Hall
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
flint, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Overall, it was a fantastic experience. I travel a lot and stay at other hotels as well but my experience at this location was refreshing. The staff made me feel very special as a HH diamond member. A couple of things that stick out were every staff person I passed greeted me and was very friendly; form housekeeping to breakfast staff to maintenance to front desk. When I walked around, it was like they were expecting me. It was great. Also, while I was eating breakfast, I was greeted by the GM ( I think his name was Niles? ). And during my check-in, I was greeted by the front desk receptionist and was welcomed by the manager (Michelle) and that was very nice and it made me feel important as a diamond member. And last, the front desk person, Mary, was exceptional. She cheerful, knowledgeable and has a way of making you feel like your the only guest in the hotel. Whatever I needed during my stay, she had an answer for. In fact, when I had came back from work right at the close of breakfast and missed out on the bacon they served, she went back to the breakfast area and was kind enough to grab me a plate. She just took it upon herself without me asking. That is the type of hospitality, in particular, that will make me return to this location over and over again. As far as I am concerned, Toledo has only (1) hotel and its the Hampton Inn & Suites on Alexis Rd....And its the only one I will stay at.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Toledo-North? Share your experiences!