“Honeymoon Time” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Senoia, Georgia
“Honeymoon Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

The night we got married we stayed in just a king sized bed room. Nothing too over the top as we left a few days after for a cruise. We had a problem the first night being located near the elevator and hearing people enter and exit all night. We complained and the problem was rectified by the time we return from our days activities. They moved all of our belongings, including my wedding dress to a new room. My husband's favorite part was the continental breakfast each morning. They had quite the selection and everything tasted fresh. Much better than a few muffins and ceral other places offer. Whenever traveling we look for a Hampton Inn and we know we will be well taken care of.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

While not fully accessorized with the newest furniture (like pull out desks)... Clean & good. Not worn out at all.

• Stayed March 2012
Clancy, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

I stayed 4 nights here recently when I was in town for a family medical situation. I had some troubles - room not getting cleaned, getting unwanted wake up call at 5 am - but when I brought them to the attention of hotel staff, they were very helpful. The manager even gave me a free night & a reduced rate on another night after my complaint about the room not getting cleaned. Rooms were comfortable with nice linens. The hotel is quiet - no loud traffic or anything. Breakfast was above average for hotel breakfast. Work out room (which I used almost daily) was small but clean and all the equipment worked! What stood out for me was that the staff seemed genuinely caring and friendly. For example, one person even brought me a bottle of water when I was working out! Nice!
Overall I would recommend this hotel and just say that if there is a problem, make sure you bring it to the staff's attention because they seem really committed to trying to provide good service.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel more times than I can even count and never have had a problem. The rooms are beautiful, clean, and comfortable. The hotel staff is great and ready to help when you need them. The hotel has a pool which is very nice and warm. The breakfast buffet is great with foods for every kind of appetite. They have apartment like suites with stove tops, a dishwasher, refrigerator, and dishware. The rooms have recently been remodeled and are very nice. I will definitely stay there again and recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks again Hampton!!

Room Tip: The 2 Queen Suite is the best room in my opinion.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Warren, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay with the exception of a few things. The pool was way to cold to use, there were dirty dishes in the dishwasher and the pans in the cupboard were very dirty would not even use them. Everything else appeared to be clean but when I shut the bathroom door I noticed that behind the door had not been cleaned in a long time. I would like to say that the staff was fantastic and very friendly and we did enjoy our stay for the most part. I probably would stay there again and would recommend it. I would also like to say that the suite was very spacious and comfortable.

Room Tip: We stayed in the queen suite and loved it very large rooms and quiet. Only thing we really didn'...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011

Excellent Service, good location convenient to the highway and nearby restaurants. The hotel itself was in very good shape with very nice amenities (for a Hampton) including a really nice flat screen TV, Fridge and Microwave.

I have stayed here before and will stay here again. The staff really seem to care about your experience.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

Another great stay last night, good job! The pool was great after a day at Grandma's house.

• Stayed November 2011

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Toledo-North? Share your experiences!