“Nice stay, fair price” 5 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn Tiffin
2492 South State Rt. 231, Tiffin, OH 44883   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Pick an Offer Just 4 You!
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Tiffin
Westerville, OH
“Nice stay, fair price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

Hotel was clean and tastfully decorated, staff was nice, free breakfast and internet was nice plus.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

This was my first visit to Tiffin, and to the state of Ohio as well. The Tiffin Hampton Inn was a great stay and was in line with other Hampton Inns I have recently stayed at. Very comfortable beds, clean rooms, an expanded continental breakfast with a hot food offering that changed every morning, and a friendly staff. I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Tiffin or any nearby areas.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2006

Having used this web site as a frequent resource, I figured I should leave a review or two. The Hampton Inn, Tiffin Ohio, is an gem in the middle of the heartland. Check in was fast and curtious. Noah, the desk clerk, was helpful in giving us directions to the workshop we were attending at Heidleburg College. The room was clean and spacious. The beds were WONDERFUL. I found myself wishing I could stay another night just to sleep in that bed! The bathroom had great lighting, and ample room for two to get ready at the same time. I also enjoyed the portable writing desk. Breakfast was included, and covered the usual assortment of breads, fruits, along with eggs/biscuits and gravy. Also included was free internet, an exercise room, as well as a swimming pool. I forgot my deodorant, and they even gave me a sample. Check out was quick and efficient. I grabbed a cup of coffee and was off to my workshop without a hitch. I'd definitely stay at the Hampton Inn, Tiffin Ohio, again.

• Liked — The bed. It was awesome! The duvet was out of this world.
  • Disliked — I didn't have any cell service.
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Morris, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2006

We stayed at this Hampton and found it to be the fine quality that has become expected of Hampton. The bed was really comfortable and the breakfast has been upgraded. The breakfast attendant was really great. One tip...request a room on the north side away from the main road traffic on the south side.

Been to Hampton Inn Tiffin? Share your experiences!