“Ohio Trip” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge

Travelodge
You added Travelodge to your Saves list
Travelodge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1927 South State Route 53, Tiffin, OH 44883 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Tiffin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Westerville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We called the hotel direct and booked a one night stay. We were attending a party the next day for a family member. The receptionist recommended their executive suite which offered a large living room/king bedroom combo, a mini fridge, a view of the river and a jacuzzi tub. Everything about the room was wonderful. When we checked in it was mentioned that we were in town for a 60th birthday party and that my birthday was also the next day. We returned from dinner to find a bag sitting outside our room door. It had a birthday card and candy, which happened to be my favorite candy. The room, price, view and customer care was above and beyond anything I have ever experienced and for many years my profession required me to travel all over the country.

• Stayed December 2014
TIFFINTRAVELODGE, Manager at Travelodge, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly thank you for all your lovely comments.

We at Travelodge take pride in our customer service.
Whenever our customers tell us something like their birthdays, anniversaries or graduations we try to make it special for them.

Best Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was nice and clean with comfortable bed. For me, the light was kind of dim setting. But, being insomniac, it was easy for me to go to bed. I am a thrifty traveler. It was worth the stay for that price.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
TIFFINTRAVELODGE, General Manager at Travelodge, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly thank you so much for all your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We at Travelodge focus not only on the quality of our service and rooms but also on the price. Making sure that all our customers get the best service at the best price possible.

Also, we have added a business center at our front desk, so that all our customers can go online and also print for free!

Again, thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again.

New Windsor, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was very clean with updated furniture and friendly staff and owners. The wifi had excellent range which is important to me. I would difinetly stay here again. I came out to visit friends and this hotel was near. I'm glad I stayed here it was excellent.

Room Tip: All the rooms are big and cozy.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly, we at Travelodge thank you for your comments. We have been updating the property since the past 2 months.

I am glad you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay as that is our top most priority.

We hope to see you soon!. Also I would like to add that we have got a new business center near our lobby, so if you need to check something online or print some docs you can do that too and of course it is complimentary.

Las Vegas, NV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

This former LaQuinta is now branded as a Travelodge, but will soon be upgraded to Days Inn. The room was nice and clean, with VERY comfortable beds, but no micro/fridge. We paid extra for a very tiny refrigerator. Lighting in the room was inadequate - they need to get some brighter compact flourescent bulbs. The heater/air conditioner cooled the room at first, but wasn't consistent through the night.

The breakfast was fantastic. In the restaurant attached to the property, an attendant cooked omelets to order - you got to choose the ingredients. Fruit, breads, pastries, cereal and a waffle maker were also available. One of the best free breakfasts we've had in a hotel/motel.

Room Tip: Be sure to visit the Tiffin Glass Museum in downtown Tiffin. You'll be dazzled.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
TIFFINTRAVELODGE, General Manager at Travelodge, responded to this review, December 11, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Previously we were Quality Inn and now we have decided to change our Flag to Travelodge by Wyndham.

Also, we have been updating the place for better guest experience. That being said all our HVAC units have been checked and about the refrigerators we have a set size so that they can be easily accessible.

Again thank you for all your lovely comments about our Breakfast. I am glad you liked it.

Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

excellent room service, friendly staff, and quiet environment. The breakfast was okay. But, I loved the clean and spacious room with great internet speed. I will definitely stay here when I travel to Tiffin again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
TIFFINTRAVELODGE, General Manager at Travelodge, responded to this review, December 9, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you so much for taking out time and giving your valuable feedback.

Other than the usual Continental Breakfast , we have introduced a Free Hot Breakfast which includes Customized Omelets, Pan cake and Scrambled Eggs that are made to order. I hope next time you come to Tiffin, you stay with us and I ensure your Breakfast experience will be Amazing!

Again, thank you for all your lovely comments & Happy Holidays!

Been to Travelodge? Share your experiences!