I came to the Carlisle this past weekend with a group of four and we stayed in the two bedroom suite, which we always do. The suites are absolutely beautiful and spotless. The care that housekeeping uses in prepping the rooms is so appreciated. This suite is by far the largest we have stayed in anywhere. We come down every year in December, and just rest and relax during this hectic time of year. We come back home totally rejuvenated for the holiday preparations!
Everyone at the Carlisle is so very friendly and helpful, they are a joy. We always feel very at home here. The dining area and adjacent sitting areas are stunning.
Thank you for a fantastic stay, as always!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in 2004, our Sugarcreek Carlisle Inn features a rural feel with views of the Ragersville valley and its signature dairy farms. Families will love both the luxury as well as our indoor/outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room. Jacuzzi tubs are available in many rooms, including our spacious two-bedroom suites. Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek is located next door to Dutch Valley Restaurant, and gift shops: Dutch Valley Gifts, The Coop and Dutch Valley Food Market. Come experience comfortable luxury and a slower way of life at Carlisle Inn in Sugarcreek,The Little Switzerland of Ohio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek Hotel Sugarcreek
- Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek Ohio