A very nice hotel in the middle of Amish country. Many amenities such as large well-apponted rooms, WIFi, nice toiletries, fluffy towels and homemade cookies. Staff is very friendly. The area is hilly and beautiful and filled with historic small towns, scenic byways galore and the largest Amish population in the world. A fabulous weekend getaway!
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek Hotel
- Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek Hotel Sugarcreek
- Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in 2004, our Sugarcreek Carlisle Inn features a rural feel with views of the Ragersville valley and its signature dairy farms. Families will love both the luxury as well as our indoor/outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room. Jacuzzi tubs are available in many rooms, including our spacious two-bedroom suites. Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek is located next door to Dutch Valley Restaurant, and gift shops: Dutch Valley Gifts, The Coop and Dutch Valley Food Market. Come experience comfortable luxury and a slower way of life at Carlisle Inn in Sugarcreek,The Little Switzerland of Ohio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.