“We'll be back...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of A Little Slice of Heaven B & B

A Little Slice of Heaven B & B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sugarcreek
A Little Slice of Heaven B & B
You added A Little Slice of Heaven B & B to your Saves list
8828 Golf Course Rd, Sugarcreek, OH 44681   |
Ranked #3 of 6 Sugarcreek B&B and Inns
Aurora, OH
“We'll be back...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

So grateful to have spent a night this week. Truly refreshing to the soul.

Resting on the comfortable bed
Cribbage on the peaceful porch
Soaking in the soothing whirlpool bath
Watching "Facing the Giants" to the
... clickety-clack of horse-and-buggy
Listening to the chirping birds
... in the misty morning sun
Embracing rural Ohio farmland
... from the warmth of a log cabin
... with the distant farm tractor motor
Little words of encouragement
... spread around the cabin
I didn't want to leave...
Blessings,
Mike & Diane Wise

Some pictures I took:

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Macedonia, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at A Little Slice of Heaven B & B. I arrived before dark and enjoyed the perfect weather on Saturday, August 3, 2013. All I wanted was some quiet time, a shower and a good night's sleep. I got that. The place was clean, easy to navigate, and the setting was like my back yard. It was like being at home. It was restful, quiet, and comfortable. I would come back again. I am an easy low maintenance guest in the first place and this place was just right. I made a batch of microwave popcorn and sat on the porch and watched the Amish buggies pass on the road. There were lots of birds singing, wood frogs croaking, and sounds of nature nearby. I was visiting in Zoar and Bolivar and A Little Slice of Heaven B & B was close enough to satisfy all my travel needs very close to all the attractions I was planning to visit. I forgot my bottles of water in the refrigerator so I have to come back for them soon.

Room Tip: No broadcast TV service
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Mansfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2010

My husband & I had less than 36 hours to getaway and this was the perfect place to get rejuvenated. The cabin was stocked with Dvd's & VHS movies and microwave popcorn. The wrap around porch faced a little pond and golf course, but was still very private. Watching the birds, seeing the Amish buggies driving by while enjoying our morning cup of coffee was so charming. The cabin provided the coffee and the biscotti that we enjoyed. A winery is within minutes of the cabin as well as all the quaint Amish towns. The jacuzzi was so relaxing and we listened to a Blues cd that was provided as well. The surround sound was great and the music could be heard while relaxing in the jacuzzi. We got in on a summer special so the price was incredible. I would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to A Little Slice of Heaven B & B? Share your experiences!