“What a steal” 4 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Strongsville
“What a steal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Another great deal from Travelocity's Top Secret hotels. $60 for a night of good sleep and comfort. Not sure about location because we pulled in pretty late. I think it's close to an airport. The front desk service really stood out. It was very busy when I got there but they remained cheerful and helpful. Definitely a nice greeting from hours spent on the road. Very high recommendation.

• Stayed July 2013
scott s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Strongsville, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear your compliments about the staff at check in. I am very fortunate to have such a great team to work with! Glad you enjoyed your stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Long Island, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was traveling on business with an airline. I have been on the road for 25 days and was in need of some rest and relaxing during my travels. I was so dire to get out during our last trip that I was asking the heck out of the front desk staff for something to do. When I came down to the desk, Ryan, was so polite and generous. He provided me with not only a great location in the area, but he provided me with free shuttle service to and from...I had heard from the drivers that the tavern down the street was great, but Ryan recommended his own place, which turned to be such a great location! Great recommendation and such a great local place. After I came back I came down later and was still hungery. I had told Ryan that the place I wanted would not deliver. Ryan instantly called the drivers and had me a driver, free of charge, to take me to the place that I had wanted for dinner for a long time. Thank you Ryan for your great service and kindness. You made my short trip wonderful!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
scott s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Strongsville, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments about your expirience at our hotel! It is so nice to hear from our guests regarding their stay an obviously Ryan did a great job making your stay excellent! Thank you for telling us! We truly appreciate it!
Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

A very nice stay, with easy check-in. Was only here a single night. Clean room. A little small for me, but everything worked fine. A very nice stay. I would stay here again if the opportunity arose. It was close to where I wanted to go.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
scott s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Strongsville, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
We are so very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will stay with us again if your travel brings you to the area again.
Williamsville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Booked a room here through Hotwire for $58 took a chance usually I won't stay someplace without reading reviews first took the risk and I was HAPPY I did. Checking in they gave me 2 breakfast vouchers for the restaurant valued at $15 each!! The room was VERY CLEAN I'm adding pics the room temp was perfect the bed was VERY confortable LOVED the pillows!! They were better than the 5 star hotel pillows I've had. The shower pressure was great no problems with the hot water..very impressed with the room! The free breakfasts were DELICICIOUS!! I had the ribeye steak & eggs hubby had four value with ham both were EXCELLENT!! VERY IMPRESSED with the Cleanliness, Front desk staff had AMAZING Customer service, and the restaurant was very nice with DELICIOUS Breakfast!! I recommend it very safe and very nice!' I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you so very much for your compliments of our staff and your overall expirience, we truly appreciate them. Hope you will visit us again soon!
Midland, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I stayed at the holiday Inn in Strongsville last night. The location is great. When we arrived last night the gentleman who checked us in was very helpful and friendly. The room was fairlyclean, there was something on one of the hand towels. The bed was comfortable. There was no refrigerator. In the morning I went to get my complimentary breakfast for being in the priority club and did not know where to go, I asked an older woman at the front desk and she rudely replied "It's not complimentary". I showed her my card and she rudely told me to go to the restaurant. The staff in the restaurant were alot nicer. The food was good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your expirience with us. We appreciate your business and your comments very much.
Burlington, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Room appeared decently clean except for 2 things..... open bottles of shampoo left sitting on a folded towel in the bathroom and a video someone left behind just under the edge of the bed. No fridges in the room which was disappointing when you are there for several days and nights. Bathroom counter was tiny..no room to put anything - again - not a big deal if you are there only one night, but we were there for four.
Rooms were musty and probably mildewy as my allergies were brutal after sleeping. Woke up with swollen eyes and congestion each morning.
The biggest disappointment was that someone else was checked in and given a key to our room that we had already been in since the day before. Great security!!! This person (who I happened to know) announced that he had been inside my room . This consequently caused my keys to not work. When I went to the front desk with this security complaint... the young lady at the desk just shrugged her shoulders and said...oh well.. that happens..... NOT IMPRESSED at all with this.
One of two elevators had its problems - one time it opened about a foot from the actual second floor, so people had to climb up and out ; a second time it chugged its way to the second floor very slowly and took an excessive amount of time to open the door. After these 2 incidences, I only took the stairs or the other elevator.
Had to ask the maid for towels on 2 days as we were left only one large towel. Her answer was that she is giving everyone some. Well, I guess my husband and I were supposed to share one towel.....
Good location right off the I-71 highway and fairly close to a lot of restaurant choices and shopping.
Two different families that were travelling with us but were unable to check in until 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. were unfortunately sent to another hotel, even though they had a written confirmation from booking last July. Apparently the hotel was overbooked and when they arrived there were no rooms left.... Not impressed with this at all......What is the point of having a confirmation???

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
scott s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Strongsville, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments in our effort to improve.

Travelers are raving about these Strongsville hotels

Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Strongsvillle last week end for a convention. I have stayed at the hotel before and have received good service. However, this time, when i checked in, a girl by the name Rosanne did not give me good service. When I checked in, I know they were busy, but she treated me like I was on a conveyor belt. I had some questions about local places to visit, including restaurants, being excited to be back in the area, which has some good places to visit. She would cut me off half sentence, and would interrurpt me as I would speak, so I thought maybe Ill come back later to ask for advise on the area. When I came back down later in the evening with my husband it was totally different. No one was in the Lobby and it was quiet. However, everytime we passed the desk, herself and her blonde colleage were busy talking about personal stuff to even recognize us. It was a total dissapointment to have that kind of service. I will definately choose another hotel when coming back for the convention and will recommend the same to the people in my convention. Please address this for your future business at your hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the comments in the effort to improve.

Been to Holiday Inn Strongsville? Share your experiences!