“Good food,wonderful bread” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good food,wonderful bread”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I love the fettuccini alfredo. Love,love,love there rustic herb bread with butter. The eggplant is good. the butcher paper on the tables are fun for both adults and kids, Wine list is okay. the Tiramisu is very strong in alcohol but still good.

Visited February 2012

50% Recommend
Cleveland, Ohio
“Always Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

Consistently excellent, best house wine around at reasonable price, healthy options that taste good, great management and service!

north royalton
“Turning away customers in droves”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

Yes it was New Years /Eve, it was 5:00 PM and yes we expected a wait. But the woman at the greeting stand was rude and arguing with everyone coming in about a 2 hour wait even though there were at least 15 empty tables in the restaurant. Those are for reserved parties she said. Okay, can we reserve a table. No, we are not taking any more reservations. What? We walked in with people leaving in droves and we walked out with people leaving in droves? Do you or don't you take reservations? Do you not want people in your restaurant tonight? I have never seen a restaurant lose so many customers in 10 minutes. Very confused front of the house.

Visited December 2011
Medina
“First and LAST Visit to this Restaurant.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

Horrible! My first time at a Macaroni Grill and will definitely be the last. Long wait to be seated, even though there were many open tables around us when we sat down. Service was awful. Didn't get bread until asking 4 times (finally got it after asking a waiter that wasn't ours) - the bread and my salad came when I had 3 bites of my meal left. Small portion (I got the lasagna) for $12.95 and doesn't even include a salad. Not impressed by portion sizes, cost, or taste. Carrabba's or Olive Garden is a much better choice!

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
OH
“Food was cold and undercooked and pasta reheated!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

We thought being a chain, we could get a decent meal. When the food came out after 35 minutes of waiting, my side of pasta was dried up - cool- no sauce, looked like it was made hours ago. The meal my husband ordered- one of his favorites is Lobster ravioli,
it comes with no sides, and is one of the higher price item on the menu. I'm not sure if it was even in a pot of boiling water- it was clearly not cooked and cold, they said they'd put it back in a pan and reheat it! It was covered in the cream sauce so that would have been a curdled mess, I'm not sure they really have a head chef, a good one would not have let that dish go out to a customer! Shame on them. we paid our bill and left hungry.

• Visited October 2011