“Great place!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Strongsville, Ohio
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2011

My wife and I eat here often. I can't fathom why Italian Village is rated higher than Romano's. The food is so much better!

• Visited March 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ohio
“Good Food, but Can't Handle a Large Group”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2010

My department came here for an office party. The two long tables for our group were placed very close to each other, which made it hard to move and eventually eat. We later pushed the tables apart. We only had two of the wait staff assigned to us in an almost empty restaurant. I happened to come with the second wave of our group. Everyone who ordered alcohol got their drink quickly. I didn't get my soda until after I finished my appetizer (and had no water). I asked about my cola when I received my appetizer, and the waitress' response was that the other (missing) woman was getting the drinks. They also held the main courses until they were all ready to come out, and only one person handed out the dishes. To politely wait until everyone was served to eat meant that half of our food was cold.

The creamy chicken soup and Mediterranean chicken on skewers were delicious and the reason that this Macaroni Grill didn't get a lower rating. I would come back, just not with a large group.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere