“Great Place to Shop” 4 of 5 stars

Midland, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Great Place to Shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I recently went to the Soutbpark Mall while vacation. I really liked the layout of the mall, there were two stories in cross pattern, it was very clean, and a calm atmosphere. There are skylights all through the mall, letting in a lot of light. There were quite a few stores to choose from. I found a store for everyone in my family. I was surprised to see two pet stores and children's clothing stores. The only thing that the mall was missing was a variety of places to eat. The cafeteria was on the second floor, well lit, clean, and spacious; but there were only a few places to choose from. I was there for six hours and did not get to every store that I wanted to visit. There were escalators and an elevator so that everyone could get to the second floor. I even noticed a cinema.

Visited June 2013