“Inspired Sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Inspired Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

First of all it is spelled Sakura. We have gone here several times over the past year with our family & extended family. There are enough very good choices for the people who need cooked food but their sushi is amazing. I recommend the Paradise and Sweet Heart Rolls. The prices are commensurate with fine food. It is casual inside & some may miss a more upscale vibe or show of the hibachi grill. The overall price seemed lower than the similar local fare to reflect this but the food quality is not affected in my opinion.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

North Royalton, Ohio
“Everthing you need in a sushi restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

We had an excellent dinner at Sukura. It was actually recommended to us by the staff of a local Chinese restaurant (no competition - the topic was best local sushi). Rolls are priced in the $5-7 range and more fancy rolls are $10-15. Hot tea was $1.25. Warm sake about $6 and plum wine about $7. Having ordered vegetable tempura appetizer, seaweed salad, 5 smaller rolls, 2 teas, 1 sake and 1 wine, our dinner for two was about $50. For the freshness, quality and taste we felt that the price was appropriate. All of the food was freshly made and since we didn't finish the tempura, the waitress even offered that next time we can specify what vegetables we prefer. (no need, btw, we were simply too full to finish) My only complaints are 1) I'd prefer a pot of tea instead of cup with a bag and 2) I'd rather not see prepping at a nearby table. (someone was removing paper from straws). Okay, let me get really grumpy and say 3) I'd like the kitchen entrance to be covered by fabric. Although since I could see in, I can add that the kitchen appeared clean and organized. All in all, the sushi was excellent and we will definitely dine here again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good Sushi, a Bit on the Expensive Side”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The sushi I had was great, although it was expensive. Staff was very nice and I had no problem using a coupon from restaurant.com. The dining room is tiny! Overall, I would eat here again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cleveland, Ohio
“Sushi and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

There aren't many sushi places in Strongsville and this one certainly isn't the largest. But their spicy tuna roll is fabulous and the prices keep me coming back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Strongsville, Ohio, United States
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

We went as a party of 5 and had terrible service, the manager is very hard to understand when we had a problem with our bill and even charged us an extra 10$ after we left! The "hibachi" items we ordered were very bland and not worth the price. The Sushi was okay, I would suggest Samurai or Shintos, even Tomos if you want the best Sushi in the area.

• Visited March 2012