“Amazing Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
strongsville
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Dinner at Samurai was an overall amazing experience! from the moment you walk in, you are welcomed by friendly hostesses that make you feel right at home. Then to make it even better, the food is delicious! The servers are very patient and helpful. They make sure you get exactly what you wanted! Samurai has a very fun atmosphere that is perfect for any occasion. The hibachi chefs put on a great show every time! This is defintely my favorite spot for hibachi and sushi!

• Visited March 2013

55% Recommend
Solon, Ohio
“best hibachi in Cleveland!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is an incredbile place for hibachi! The server and cook we had made this a very memorable experience! We had to wait a few minutes pass our reservation time on Saturday but it was well worth the wait. Our kids loved the show the cook put on and my wife loved her food. So it was a win win that night for us. We tried some other hibachi places and they just dont compare to Samurai in Strongsville. Do yourself a favor and check this place out!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Copley, Ohio
“Offensive and Rude Management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We had a group of 7 for 6:30 reservations on a Saturday night. We did not get sat until 7:30 and none of the hostesses would give us an explaination. When we finally got to the table the manager Rhonda came to apologized and explained that they had close to 50 walk-ins and were extremely behind schedule. She offered to buy us a round of drinks ( we had a ten-year-old with us) and walked away. After another 15 minutes the waitress finally came over and took our drink orders. It was obvious the waitress was running to and from many tables so we couldn't even be mad that it took and additional 20 minutes for our drinks. The cook was great and my meal (shrimp & scallops) was good, as was the sushi that I ordered. By the time we recieved our checks it was 9:45 and our drinks were included on our bills. We asked for the manager as we were sure it was just a mistake, but when Rhonda cameback to the table she started complaining about all the walk-ins again instead of listening to what we were saying. She proceeded to argue with one of my companions, grab my bill out of my hand and say " if I take it off your bill are you going to leave me alone?" At that point I was so disgusted with her attitude and behavior we kept our bills and decided to just pay so that we could leave. One of my companions asked if the owner was in and she claimed she was part owner (inferring there was no one else to complainto about her behavior). When we finally had to walk to the front to pay because our waitress was so busy Rhonda was complaining loudly to the other employees at the front about us! I am a manager in a customer service industry and would never speak to my clients in the way that she spoke to my party. She was rude, classless and un-sincere in her apologies. I will never return to this restaurant and tell anyone who will listen about my experience. Based upon other reviews it sounds like this restaurant has a major managerial problem that will drive their business into the ground if they do not make a change.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Northeast Ohio
“Very Impressed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I took my family (wife, 8, 3 and 1 year olds) here for hibachi and we were very impressed. We've been to quite a few hibachis in the northeast ohio area, and I must say that the atmosphere here was probably tops. It has the feel of a club, with the music and lighting, and my kids LOVE to dance!

The woman that greeted us was super friendly and she really hit it off with my 1 yr old! The manager, Rhonda, came and greeted us. She was also very friendly and also hit it off with my kids.

Although our meal was tasty, nothing about the food here really sets it apart from any of the other hibachis we've been to. However, the personality and service here will have us coming back very soon!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Strongsville, Ohio
“Great food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

All of the other reviews are honestly ridiculous. I've been going to this restaurant since it opened and I've been going back ever since. Of course there's a wait at a restaurant when there's great food! Sometimes it takes a while to get seated, but the food is definitely worth the wait. Their half price sushi menu on Tuesdays and Thursdays is delicious no matter what you order, and you can even get a miso soup for 1 dollar! This place is great, the service was excellent. The hibachi side is a great social atmosphere while the dinning side is great for a date or private get together. I definitely reccommend this place if you're anywhere in the Strongsville area. This place definitely ranks up the charts in my book.

• Visited July 2012