“Very Impressed!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Northeast Ohio
“Very Impressed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I took my family (wife, 8, 3 and 1 year olds) here for hibachi and we were very impressed. We've been to quite a few hibachis in the northeast ohio area, and I must say that the atmosphere here was probably tops. It has the feel of a club, with the music and lighting, and my kids LOVE to dance!

The woman that greeted us was super friendly and she really hit it off with my 1 yr old! The manager, Rhonda, came and greeted us. She was also very friendly and also hit it off with my kids.

Although our meal was tasty, nothing about the food here really sets it apart from any of the other hibachis we've been to. However, the personality and service here will have us coming back very soon!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Strongsville, Ohio
“Great food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

All of the other reviews are honestly ridiculous. I've been going to this restaurant since it opened and I've been going back ever since. Of course there's a wait at a restaurant when there's great food! Sometimes it takes a while to get seated, but the food is definitely worth the wait. Their half price sushi menu on Tuesdays and Thursdays is delicious no matter what you order, and you can even get a miso soup for 1 dollar! This place is great, the service was excellent. The hibachi side is a great social atmosphere while the dinning side is great for a date or private get together. I definitely reccommend this place if you're anywhere in the Strongsville area. This place definitely ranks up the charts in my book.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Strongsville, Ohio, United States
“Good Habachi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

We had a party of about 30 go for Habachi for a birthday and we all had a great time!! The sushi tasted very fresh and delicious and the hibachi was great! The soup and salad before the meal we okay, nothing too spectacular. The service was a little slow but there were 30 of us! We had the dancing Red Bunny which was hilarious! We all loved it and cheered him on for yet another dance. We also had a few rounds of drinks which were also very good. I had the sake and others had assorted mixed drinks.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brunswick, Ohio
“Awful Food and Even Worse Customer Service!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

My girlfriend and I recently ate at Samurai Steakhouse for the first (and last time!) The problems started when the hibachi chef was flipping around the cooking tools. He missed the catch and the flipper landed in my bowl of steak sauce on the table. As result, I had steak sauce splattered in my hair, left eye, all over my face, white sweater and all over my jeans (quite the mess!). My girlfriend also had steak sauce on her jeans and shirt as well. The chef sincerely apologized to which I understood (hey..accidents happen). I spent about 15 minutes attempting to clean up in the restroom and finished dinner wearing a tee shirt with my messy sweater wrapped in a plastic bag and steak sauce still running down my back. The big shock came when the full bill was presented for $64 by the waitress. By no means did we dine here with the intentions of a free meal, but to be expected to pay the bill after having a bath in steak sauce and our jeans and a sweater likely being ruined was absurd! I asked our server, who was of no resolution, to speak with the manager. Another female (manager) came over and presented a 10% card that could be used with future dinning visits. Even after I explained that my sweater and jeans were ruined, she insisted there was nothing she could do .. pay up! I then asked for the general manager who was not present. He was allegedly contacted at home by the female manager and she then hastily presented a 20% off card on future visits as long as I paid the full bill. I told her at this point I would not be returning and would be submitting a bill to her for our ruined clothing/dry cleaning! She then angrily said they would take care of the bill, but at the expense of the chefs paycheck, and she rudely walked away. All the other unknown guests at our table were in shock we received a bill and of the poor customer care by the waitress and manager. The chef came out to apologize again and told us they were now going to fire him! I felt horrible for him and again told him I wasn't upset with him.. just with the poor way the manager handled the situation. This place has zero concept of customer service and apparently could care less about their staff or customers! We will never eat here again and have told many others of the horrible customer service and experience.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
cleveland
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012 via mobile

This was one of the worst restaurant experiences I have ever had. Reservations were at 630 we sat down at 8! No cook ever came while we ate our soup and nasty salad. While you are eatting a teenager dresses up in a red bunny costume, banging a drum and a disco ball comes on for people celebrating their birthday. They also play the same birthday jingle everytime full blast over the speakers. The hibachi cook then came for maybe 5 minutes, tried to do tricks, dropped the spatula 3 times, once in my shrimp sauce spilling it everywhere. Had to get my own new clean plate. Waitress never came to get new drinks so I went up to the bar myself! The bartender even complained about the place to me! We ordered chicken for the kids and while the rest of us ate steak, but the cook served the chicken last while my son cried waiting for it. I realize it had to cook longer but we were almost done by the time he realized to give it to him. The manager looked hopelessly on and offered everyone a free drink. Half the table got it. Promised my kids ice cream and it never came. We left with one kid crying and the other laughing at how terrible it was. I will never eat here again and will return my business to shinto down the street.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere