“FLAVOR EXPLOSION” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Cleveland, Ohio
“FLAVOR EXPLOSION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

So much flavor in such little burgers. A I do mean little, but boy are they sooooo good. I will try them all :)

Visited September 2012

75% Recommend
cleveland, oh
“Very Consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have never been disappointed here. Burgers cooked perfectly!!! Great shakes, onion rings and fries.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ohio
“Ummm it's okay people...nothing great!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Yeah, took husband here for his birthday because he loves a great burger and had been wanting to go. Atmosphere was good, live and loud. Ordered wine which was $12 a glass and I kid you not I probably got 2 oz. I actually told the waiter if he was kidding and he said "sorry, the bartenders like to skimp" ummm for $12 glass of 2 oz. wine you have got to be kidding me! He did take it back up and came back with possibly 3 oz. I am seriously not kidding when I laughed at how ridiculous it was! So food, I don't eat meat so I ordered the Greek salad. It was okay. Good, yes but nothing to make me say "holy crap I need to order this again" hubby ordered the burger and was so excited to get it but when it came it looked ridiculous like my wine, I get portion size and we are all about healthy eating but this thing for all the hype was the smallest burger I have ever seen at a restaurant esp with the price tag it came with. Gourmet...I guess?? We frequent all the Zagat, chef owned, trendy, foodie joints pretty religiously and this just made us laugh. And to top it off I love how they say, help yourself to the relish bar....seriously. Michael S. no one wants your relish bar, that is halfway across the room crowded by people hovering over it because the wait room is crowded. How about a decent glass of wine, a burger thst actually looks like and tastes like one for the price tag and bartenders who don't "skimp" on the drink pours...I was seriously embarrassed I took him there for his bday. Did he find the burger tasty, he did, did he say it was the most amazing burger he has had? Absolutely not, he walked away saying "I will never come here again, I just don't get the hype" and I completely I agree.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Tremendous experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Went there with a business associate for lunch. What a concept. The burgers are high quality, creative and incredibly tasty. Great sauces on the table to complement the food. I had a burger with a breakfast twist - fried egg, bacon and cheese on top. Unbelievably good. And the thinly cut fries with rosemary were wonderful. My only regret was that I wasn't able to pair my meal with a beer from the menu as it was a business lunch. I'll be back.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Best Burger You'll Ever Have”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

B Spot by far has the best burger you will ever have. They have amazing sauces and the staff is excellent!

Visited December 2012