“Good Burger” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Buffalo, NY
“Good Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Burger was delicious and came well done as ordered. Service was excellent. Fries were good, the rosemary was a nice touch. We ordered a side of blue cheese because we like to dip them. I took away one star because the creamy garlic parmesan dressing on the "Romaine" salad didn't seem to be very creamy, parmesany or flavorful. A bit of a disappointment there but it was a nice salad otherwise.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

United States
“good food cheap prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I like Iron Chef MS food alot. I have been to many of his places. B Spot has great burgers, during happy hour you can get a good brew and a burger I love the Rosemary Fries. I was so fond of the Brat's.

Visited July 2012
Gallatin, Tennessee
“Best Burger search is over!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Loved the burgers....rare was red, but didn't drip. The chips were great - served with a parmesan dip and the fries were fabulous, too. Service was great! The atmosphere was casual and fun, with a beer can wall piece of artwork and motorcycle parts hanging above the bar that was reminiscent of a model motorcycle kit. Fun! Only complaint is that all food must be served to the table at the same time. We arrived early, waiting for my son to come after college classes were over. (We didn't know the area, so we planned on extra time.) We couldn't order anything to eat, such as chips, until the whole party was there to order the whole meal. It was awkward and an odd rule. Despite that, I still give it a 5!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seven Hills, OHIO
“B Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

loved the pickle bar, burger yummy and a good size. Very good service would recommend. Went to Eton location on Saturday afternoon.

Visited September 2012
Palo Alto, California
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

My Son introduced me to the B Spot and as often as I'm up in Ohio this is one of the spots I enjoy for a casual meal.

I have thoroughly enjoyed their burgers and they always have an interesting and varied selection of draft beer.

The service has always been good and they are consistently busy, so maintaining a high level of service at that pace is not an easy thing. Yet they manage to do it, consistently.

If you're in Strongsville, check it out.

Visited September 2012