“Fantastic Thai Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
North Olmsted
“Fantastic Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Sweet Mango has the best, authentic Thai food in the Cleveland area. They have 5-6 different types of curry sauces that are so flavorful, and the Pad Thai is outstanding. You can order the dishes as mild (1) or as spicy (3 or more) as you like. I find that 2 level spicy is plenty for me.

The service is always fast, professional and pleasant. If you haven't visited this gem in Stronsgville, go now! There is a second location in downtown Berea.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Excellent food, but do the lunch menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Great Thai food, very fast. We particularly like the vegetarian options. The evening meal, same menu and same portions, is significantly more expensive.

Visited June 2012
Cleveland, OH
“Dinner with friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I'm a frequent visitor to Sweet Mango. The food is always good and the servicers always greet with a smile. They aim to please.

Visited April 2012
Strongsville, Ohio
“Off the hook Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is hard to beat for Thai food. Seafood coconut soup is awesome. Flavor profiles are layered and complex. Presentation of food is excellent. Very clean and attractive premisise. Full bar. I have eaten Thai cooking all over the US. This is as good as it gets.

Visited March 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“I wish I liked it as much as I wanted to.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

Went to Sweet Mango with some friends. My husband and I really love this Thai restaurant in Seven Hills on Broadview Road called Charm Thai. Our favorite thing there is Basil Chicken. I was excited to try Sweet Mango as we have since moved to Brunswick and Seven Hills is a good 30 minute drive now. I really wanted to love this place and although I am sure we will return, it just doesn't come close to Charm Thai. Maybe in the future I will try something else and will love it. It will be difficult for me though because I really love thai style basil chicken.

So, I will start with the entree. The only real complaint I have is that it just wasn't spicy at all, and it's a dish that is supposed to be spicy. I also think they may have used a different kind of basil than Charm Thai ou might think not a big deal but when the dish is centered around the basil, it makes a difference. The other thing that was on the annoying side is that everyone's dish was brought out at different times. Mine was first but I didn't want to start eating until everyone had their meal so by the time everyone elses came, it was cold. It took at least 10 minutes before everyone at the table had their food. The ambiance here is nice as it's kind of a quaint little place. All in all, it wasn't a horrible experience and I would definitely consider returning. When I do, I will be sure to write a second review of my experience and post it.

• Visited September 2011