“Great hotel and service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland South Area

Save Saved
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland South Area to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland South Area
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9371 State Route 14, Streetsboro, OH 44241   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 9 hotels in Streetsboro

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
McHenry, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Me and my family get there in mid July on our way to Penn State, and as soon as we get in the room was a wave of heat. The rooms weren't pre-cooled they were a hotbox. We are a family of 5 with little kids mind you.We told the ownership that the AC wasn't working & they said go out to dinner & let the AC cool the room. SO WE DID. We get back & the room was still an oven. I knew I couldn't put my family through this, so I told the ownership again that there was a problem with the AC. So they found us a smoking room with a new AC unit that was pumping out the same cool air our room was, and so I said sorry but we would have to move on down the road to cooler confines. I packed up things while my wife tries to find another room - which we did at the Comfort Inn & suites for the same price & a breakfast included. So we get down there & we realize we had forgotten to return the room keys. We called up the hotel & said we were sorry but could we return the keys tonight or tomorrow morning. She said forget the keys & hung up on my wife. So with that I returned the keys personally myself the next morning & gave them the review I'm telling you. So be very wary if you choose to pay these people a visit. I for sure will never take my family to another MICROHELL Hotel again & if your smart you should stay away to.

Room Tip: Don't go here! Period! That's my tip!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
gmstreetsboro, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland South Area, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Anyone who waits from July to October to lodge a complaint isn't as upset as the review implies. However, to address the issue at hand, we did not have the room precooled and the reviewer themselves said the A/C was putting out cool air. The problem seems to be one of expectations. It typically takes 30 minutes to cool a room down. These guests were not in the room 10 minutes. When they went to eat they failed to adjust the coolness level on the A/C and the room remained warm. There was nothing wrong with the A/C unit. When they called about the key they were told to discard it, as it has no personal info on it and the hotel didn't need it returned. The phone then went dead and we presumed they had hung up on us. A little more patience and all this could have been easily resolved.

Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I would highly reccommend the Microtel Inn in Streetsboro. The place is very clean and quiet and easy to find. It is only a short distance to Cleveland. The managers are very friendly and were very helpful giving us the directions we needed. The hot free breakfast was very good.
Would stay again if in area, and would reccommend.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Tioga, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed in this hotel 3 weeks. We had no problems with the management or staff. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The Managers Diana and her husband Olie were very helpful with anything you asked of them. My husband and I stay in atleast 100 motels a yr with his employment.. I have never written a review before but I felt this hotel definitely deserved a fair shake with so many negative things said.Our room was very clean and neat upon arrival. If there was a problem it was immediately addressed such as internet (router)needing to be re-set. In most hotels they get to it in an hour or so, not here it was done immediately. Our Television was acting up (volume problem) it was replaced within minutes.The hotel is very clean and the staff was very nice and accomodating. We will definitely stay there in the future. Hats off to the Managers Diana and Olie. Keep up the good work!!!!.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland South Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland South Area

Address: 9371 State Route 14, Streetsboro, OH 44241
Location: United States > Ohio > Streetsboro
Ranked #6 of 9 hotels in Streetsboro
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland South Area 2*
We are conveniently located 1.5 miles from I-80 and I-480 in the heart of Streetsboro, OH. We are the home of the free: Free local and long distance, Free high speed wireless internet access and Free continental breakfast for all guests. We are pet friendly and have an indoor, heated pool and fitness room. We also offer weekly rates for those guest who must be in town for extended periods of time. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland South Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Streetsboro Hotel Streetsboro
Microtel Streetsboro
Streetsboro Microtel
Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland South Area Ohio

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland South Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.