“A trusty experience every time” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
Rochester, New York
“A trusty experience every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

We have stayed on this hotel multiple times while visiting our daughter in school. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and we have never had any issues. The breakfast attendant is very conscientious and deserves recognition, maybe even a "tip jar", since we always tip the room staff. Wish they had queen beds since we are tall adults who enjoy a little extra width and length in the bed. Otherwise a very good experience.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
casffi, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Hello!
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful review of our property during your recent stay here with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Streetsboro. It's great to hear that the staff here treated you well, I will for sure pass the comment along to the Wendy. She works so hard and it's great to see that guest's love her as much as we do! :) If I can assist you with a future reservation or show you a King room or King Suite where you may be more comfortable in, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for your patronage! We hope to see you again soon!

Carrie Shrodek, Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Bowling Green, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stayed here because my son had a medical appointment in Akron.

1. Sheets did not fit the bed, which which revealed a large (I swear it was blood) stain on the mattress, which was also dirty looking and way past needing replacement.
2. Dirty carpet and worn room over all
3. Reserved crib was not available, when we got it two days in it was dirty and smelled.
4. Complementry hot breakfast includes a microwave

I will never stay here again, and cannot believe such a run down place got an overall great review. Its probably the staff pumping it up. Stay at motel six if you want better quality than this for cheaper...

Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
casffi, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about the recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Streetsboro! I appreciate your comments, as our number one goal is to provide the best possible service. I am so sorry you experienced these issues during your stay, please feel free to contact me at the property at any time.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

The staff is wonderful, especially the front desk staff and breakfast attendant. The woman working in the breakfast is very welcoming and great to talk too, which makes breakfast early in the morning before you hit the road for a long day ofn driving less of a pain. Very filling breakfast, great waffles, and breakfast sandwiches, tons of cereal choices and also great coffee! The room was very clean, and the fitness center met my needs. Overall a great place place to stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
casffi, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, November 18, 2011
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful review of our property during your recent stay here with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Streetsboro. It's great to hear that the staff here treated you well, I will for sure pass the comment along to the Wendy!! We strive to provide the best possible service. Thank you for your patronage! We hope to see you again soon!

All the Best!

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

Great welcome and explanation of all the facilities offered. Speedy check in. I don't know how they do it! No fuss, quick swipe of the credit card and away you go. Everything in order and no hassle.

The complimentary breakfast was one of the best. Such a selection of items to pick from. Amazing value. I should also single out someone who offered great service. Wendy in the breakfast room was fantastic. Don't have a single bad word to say about her. She made us feel so welcome and kindly offered some advice on our onward journey. Great job Wendy! Thank you

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
casffi, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful review of our property during your recent stay here with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Streetsboro. It's great to hear that the staff here treated you well, I will for sure pass the comment along to the Wendy!! Thank you for your patronage! We hope to see you again soon!

jessicaamorris
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

I was glad to get adjoining king rooms at the last minute while driving on the Ohio turnpike. The best part was they had a pack and play for us and provided a free baby soap and a toy cow. Such a fantastic attention to details.

• Stayed October 2011
casffi, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful review of our property during your recent stay here with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Streetsboro. It's great to hear that the staff here treated you well and the location worked perfectly for you. I'm also glad to hear we were able to accomodate your little one :) Thank you for your patronage! We hope to see you again soon!

Mendota Heights Mn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

Sorry to see others did not enjoy their experience as much as we did, we were a little nervous when we booked it by Priceline "name your price" at $55.00, but in the end we truly enjoyed our stay - Clean rooms, warm pool, Super location, just off Ohio Turnpike, near many family friendly restaurants , we recommend “Rockne's”. Very close to Cuyahoga Valley National Park, we enjoyued an awesome hike there before heading out of town.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
casffi, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the kind review of our property during your recent stay here with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Streetsboro. It's great to hear that the staff here treated you well and the location worked perfectly for you. Rockne's is one of my favorite restaurants as well! Thank you for your patronage! We hope to see you again soon!

Westfield, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

I followed the Trip Advisor reviews and booked in here on a trip from NJ to Wisconsin. Nice little town, right off the highway. Plenty of food options - I was tired so just opted for the Chipotle across the road. The microwave in the room was handy. Few little nitpicky things like no shampoo (I had forgotten mine), batteries in remote for tv did not work, and a very low desk chair at the computer table. On the plus side, it was VERY clean, quiet, and the staff was very welcoming. The lady in the b'fast area was particularly nice and the breakfast was excellent. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful review of our property during your recent stay here with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Streetsboro. I want to apologize that we did not have shampoo in the room, this is an ammentity that we always have, I am sorry this was overlooked. It's great to hear that the staff here treated you well, I will for sure pass the comment along to the Breakfast Staff! Thank you for your patronage! We hope to see you again soon!

Carrie Shrodek, Assistant General Manager

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro? Share your experiences!