“Fourth of July weekend” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro

You added Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
Gibsonville, United States
“Fourth of July weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The hotel and staff were the usual Hampton quality but the only complaint was the pool was closed for renovation during peak season. It could have been done during the off-season, which disappointed my children. The room was clean and quiet with no unpleasant odors lingering anywhere. Good variety of choices for breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn Sui... S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank You so much for taking time to write this review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, however, I do apologize for the pool being closed for renovations. Please know we strive to exceed all of our guest’s expectations and I am sorry that didn't happen during your stay. We hope to see you return so that you may see our new saline pool. Thank you for staying with us. Here at Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Front staff were helpful and friendly. Room was very clean and comfortable. We could hear the people next door talking, but not bad enough for us not to enjoy our stay. Housekeeping staff was also great! They left us notes each day. One indicating she left extra bathroom products (She saw us leaving room and I think she knew those little bottles were not enough). Breakfast was very good. Loved the fresh fruit. Located conveniently to interstate, shopping and eating places. We will be staying again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn Sui... S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you for you so much for wonderful comments! We strive to satisfy every guest every time! Our entire staff works so hard every day to make each guests stay memorable, and it is great to see it is appreciated by our guests. Thank you for staying with us. Here at Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This was my 2nd stay. I really like this hotel. The room and living area have a nice setup. The cleaning staff does an excellent job daily. The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating. No complaints. I would stay here again for sure.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow what an amazing review! Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor. I can't wait to share your comments with the staff as they truly look forward to reading what our guests have to say about us! We continually strive to make each guest visit to our hotel a memorable one and I am elated to hear you were able to see our staffs Hamptonality at its best! We hope to see you again soon. As always here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"

Collegeville PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I like Hampton Inn's as they provide a clean room with your basic needs met for an affordable price. Check-in process went quick and were each given a warm chocolate chip cookie. Our room was equipped with a King sized bed, small but usable desk area, small closet to hang some clothes, a HDTV with HBO as the premium channel, and a clean bathroom with a combo tub/shower. There wasn't a lot of counter space or tub space to put things out, but as we were only here for one night, it was not a big deal. There was one easy access outlet on each side of the bed, which as someone with a CPAP machine really appreciates. We did take advantage of the pool and whirlpool during our stay. Pool was clean and towels, albeit small, were available in the pool area. There were chairs and a few tables around the pool deck. There was even a beach ball in the pool that the kids enjoyed playing with. Not sure if someone left it there or if it's always there. The breakfast buffet in the morning consisted of the usuals like cereals, oatmeal, fruit, breads/muffins/pastries, biscuits, waffles you make yourself, and eggs. For drinks you'll find apple juice, orange juice, hot chocolate, hot tea, and coffee (decaf, regular, and bold). Someone even came around and gave my boys a bag of goldfish. Only minor complaint was that our toilet backed up. I called the front desk and while they offered to move us, I was trying to avoid that since we had some of our stuff already unpacked, so they said they would send someone over. After waiting about 20 minutes or so, no one came, and I ultimately resolved the problem on my own. I did notify the front desk and they apologized for not sending someone quicker but indicated they were dealing with some other issue at the moment. They did offer my boys something from the little snack area they had as an apology for not responding quicker. Also, plenty of shops and restaurants along the main drag here. All in all, we enjoyed our stay here and would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We want to "Thank You" for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites-Streetsboro during your recent visit to the area. We greatly appreciate your positive comments and happy that you shared them with us. We consider it an honor to serve you. Thanks again for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Memphis, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

The overall presentation and service was good. I wish a little more diligence had been given to the mildew smell (in the shower curtain) and cleanliness of the bathroom. Bedroom was comfortable and the complimentary buffet was fine.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! I appreciate your comments as we find ways to become even better at delivering exceptional customer service. I am so sorry for the bathroom condition, it has been resolved. Thank you for being our guest, as always here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"

Pune, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have been staying at this Hampton for some time now since I visited this area first on a business trip in 2006. Hampton Inn in general have been my favorite since then. They are pretty consistent in everything they do and almost at all locations I have stayed in the past. This one in particular seem to have gone thru some changes as of now from the time I stayed here last in December 2012. The manager's reception is gone now and also the quality of breakfast ( fresh cut fruits ) seem to have suffered a bit. The rooms now need a bit of refurbishment now. Else it is still pretty decent place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hampton Inn Sui... S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! I appreciate your comments as we find ways to become even better at delivering exceptional customer service. I am so sorry you didn’t like the fruit, please feel free to contact the desk at any time and they can correct any problem you are facing. We are in the process of doing some renovations, so please bear with us as we make these necessary changes. I thank you for being our guest and sharing your comments, as always here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"

PUNE, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! I appreciate your comments as we find ways to become even better at delivering exceptional customer service. I am so sorry you didn’t like the fruit, please feel free to contact the desk at any time and they can correct any problem you are facing. We are in the process of doing some renovations, so please bear with us as we make these necessary changes. I thank you for being our guest and sharing your comment, as always here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"

Assistant General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro? Share your experiences!