“Very clean property” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Streetsboro
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Very clean property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed here for a weekend while visiting family.
The property was tastefully decorated, our room was lovely and everything was spotless!
A nice welcome bag with water and cookies was given to us.
The best was a pretty large carafe of fruit infused water available in the lobby at anytime of day.
Pretty and delicious! A small touch which added a lot.
Lastly, we had a small problem with our T.V. and the night desk person came to our room to help us out.
Expected, yes, but she was the only one on duty and gladly came to our rescue.
We would gladly stay here again. The grounds were lovely.

Room Tip: Not sure about the layout, but room 312 had a pretty view of a marsh and fields. Very private with...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Sui... S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for such an amazing review and thank you for giving us an opportunity to be your home away from home while visiting your family. I 'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be coming back when your travel brings you to Streetsboro. I can't wait to share your comments with the staff for a job well done. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed the fruit water and snacks. We continually strive to make each guest visit to our hotel a memorable one and I am elated to hear you were able to see our desk staffs Hamptonality at its best! Thank you for being our guest and continuing to stay with us. As always here at Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"

172 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Marco Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were in Ohio for a three week visit with family and friends and selected the Hampton Inn & Suites in Streetsboro because of the availability of one-bedroom king suites. It was more than a great stay, I almost felt like I was home. The suite was beautifully decorated, roomy and extremely comfortable. We had a desk for our computer in the living room, a well-lit vanity area and a kitchen area with a microwave and small refrigerator. The best part of the room was the very comfortable bed.

Since we were there three weeks we experienced all of the facilities. My husband used the pool on a daily basis for exercise (very clean and well maintained) and I used the exercise room (again, clean and well maintained). They also offer laundry facilities and since this was a three week visit, the laundry facility got a lot of use. I appreciated the fact that they had two washers and two dryers so I could do the laundry in half the time. They were just completing a facility wide renovation and the breakfast area was not available at the time of our visit; however, a great hot breakfast was still served each morning in a substitute location.

The Streetsboro Hampton Inn also served wine, beer and appetizers each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening which we enjoyed on their beautiful patio. We frequently took our breakfast out to the patio as well.

Another bonus for us was the fact that a Ruby Tuesday was within walking distance of the Hampton Inn. Other fun restaurants are very close in the area, but we liked strolling over to Ruby Tuesdays.

This was, by far, one of the most friendly and courteous staffs that we have encountered in our travels. Karla at the front desk, Rosemary in the dining area, Tina and Nichole (our housekeepers) as well as the rest of the staff all made efforts to see that we enjoyed our visit and that all our needs were met.

If we head back to Ohio next summer, we will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Streetsboro.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn Sui... S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank you for such an amazing review, and thank you for giving us an opportunity to be your home away from home. I 'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be coming back when your travel brings you to Streetsboro. I can't wait to share your comments with Carla, Rosemary, Tina and Nicole as well as the rest of the staff for a job well done. We continually strive to make each guest visit to our hotel a memorable one and I am elated to hear you were able to see our staffs Hamptonality at its best! Thank you for being our guest. As always here at Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"
indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We have stayed twice at this location in the past two years. Most recently we were driving back from DC late at night and found out that a large storm was up ahead for the last 3.5 hours of toll road driving. We stopped to inquire and got a good rate. We have a Chevy Volt and asked about plugging it in - the desk clerk went outside at midnight and found the external plug convenient for parking. The renovated room are beautiful as are the grounds and common area with a nice blackout roman shade and great storage. Every member of the staff from the desk to breakfast to cleaning folks went above and beyond being helpful and friendly. I would put this in the top 5% of Hampton Inns.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Sui... S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Wow what an amazing review! Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor. I can't wait to share your comments with the staff as they truly look forward to reading what our guest have to say about us! We continually strive to make each guest visit to our hotel a memorable one and I am elated to hear you were able to see our staffs Hamptonality at its best! We hope to see you again soon again. As always here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"
Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro
Gastonia, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This was a wonderful stay. The lady at the front desk was so helpful! she even gave the kids cookies and this really brightened up their day after a long car ride. The room was wonderful and everything was so clean and very well taken care of. We needed a crib and it was in the room when we arrived. The hotel is also very easy to get to! There is some remodeling going on, but they compensate for it in such a way that you really don't notice. The breakfast was good.. I was very happy with our stay! We even went about 45 minutes away and visited an Amish area. The Hampton staff helped by telling us about the location. thank you for a wonderful stay on your property!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Sui... S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Wow what a great review! Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor. I can't wait to share your comments with the staff as they truly look forward to reading what our guest have to say about us! We continually strive to make each guest visit to our hotel a memorable one and I can't wait to give the staff kudos for a job well done. We do hope to see you again the next time you are in the Streetsboro area. As always here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stay at this hotel twice each year on our way to visit family. It is always excellent and this visit was no exception. The desk staff is friendly and helpful, the hotel grounds are clean and well-kept and the parking is free. The room is very clean and the beds are comfortable. The bathroom is also clean and bright with plenty of towels. Internet is free which is always helpful. There is a complimentary breakfast which includes waffles, cereal, bagels, coffee, juice, etc and the area is very clean and well-kept. The staff there is friendly and they are constantly moving to keep the area clean. The pool area is very nice, and there is also a fitness center. A great stay, once again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Sui... S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thank you for once again giving us a wonderful review! We appreciate you continuing to stay with us every time you’re in the Streetsboro area, we love being your home away from home. I’m excited to share your comments with the staff for a job well done. We look forward to seeing you again for your next trip to Streetsboro, Oh. As always here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro “We Love Having You Here!”
Wake Forest, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I usually stay at the HGI in Twinsburg when traveling in the area, but during my last visit they were booked, so I looked for another Hilton property nearby. I found this one and I must say that I was really impressed. The service was top notch. The room was probably one of the most relaxing I've been in for a long while. They have a managers reception that was just OK. The breakfast was pretty standard for that style hotel. The room is modern and comfortable.

The room was pretty clean. The bed was immaculate. The bathroom had some issues, but nothing bad enough to call the desk. When I first hopped on the Internet, it was abysmal, but after mentioning something to the desk on my way to the great patio for some fresh air, the agent called AT&T and when I returned to my room, it was a night and day difference.

Bottom line, I think I'll make this my Twinsburg area hotel for now on.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Hampton Inn Sui... S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for such a great review, and thank you for giving us an opportunity to be your home away from home. I 'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be changing your choice of hotels when your travel brings you to Streetsboro. I can't wait to share your comments with the staff for a job well done. We also are always looking for ideas for new items to serve at our Managers Reception so next time you come in if you have something in mind please share it with us! Thank you again for your review and for choosing us as your NEW choice hotel while staying in Streetsboro. As always here at Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

This is excellent place to stay.
Very clean hotel, friendly staff, fresh and tasty breakfast. Everything was taken care. I will stay here even if I will need to make extra 50 miles to get to this hotel. It's worth it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Hampton Inn Sui... S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Wow what a great review! Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor. I can't wait to share your comments with the staff as they truly look forward to reading what our guest have to say about us! We continually strive to make each guest visit to our hotel a memorable one and I am elated to hear you would drive the extra miles to stay with us again! We hope to see you again soon again. As always here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"
Gneral Manager

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro? Share your experiences!