I stayed here for nine months beginning in March of 2012 and ending December 2012. The stay was excellent and I can not recommend this hotel enough. Darlene Mayes, the manager, went above and beyond in making my stay both relaxed and worry free. She genuinely cared about the quality and comfort during my time at the Staybridge Suites and this care was reflected in the excellent staff. Zach Ferguson, Alicia Gallucci, Jessica McKinney, Vickie Baker, Kim Peak and Marcie Troxell took very good care of me. I've been living in hotels for seven years, now, and the staff really make or break a long term stay. The crew at the Staybridge is top notch.
Any problems (and there were exceptionally few for the size of this hotel) were resolved with professionalism and good humor, especially the problems the hotel had with Time Warner Cable's business internet. I know Darlene had her hands full with that particular issue as my work required an always on internet connection.
The rooms are high end and spacious. I had a 1 bedroom king suite for my entire stay which had a kitchenette (full sized fridge, dishwasher and two burners), two flat screen televisions, large work spaces and a nice bath. I had no mechanical trouble with any of the features of the room and the place was very well insulated against sound.
The breakfast is great with numerous options and in the evenings on Tues, Wed and Thurs there is a light dinner available. This was great for me as I could grab something in the morning or evening and bring it up to my desk in my room so I could eat while working. During the summers Wed evening was grilling so there were burgers, brats, hot dogs and the like which was excellent as one could sit in the courtyard with a beer and relax. It made the hotel feel far more homelike and that's always appreciated when I travel away from my home.
I can not recommend this hotel enough and I hope that my work will bring me back to it soon.
~ Jon H.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls Hotel Stow
- Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Stow Hotel Close to Akron & Cuyahoga Falls Welcomes You Ideally situated between Cleveland and Akron, Ohio the Staybridge Suites Akron - Stow - Cuyahoga Falls features upscale, extended stay accommodations in the Akron area with easy access to nearby attractions and businesses. Business guests appreciate lodging in our Stow hotel because we're near Linden Industries, Noble Metal and National Machine. With over 1,400 sq. ft. of meeting space, free high-speed Internet access and a 24-hour business center, we know what you need for an extended stay in the Akron area. Guests of our pet friendly Stow, OH hotel enjoy concerts at the Blossom Music Center, touring the Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens and shopping at the Chapel Hill Mall. The Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Akron Zoo are less than eight miles away. The Brandywine and Boston Mills Ski Resorts offer winter fun, 17 miles away. During a visit to the Akron area, hotel guests enjoy spacious suites featuring full kitchens and over-sized work spaces. Free laundry facilities, a well-equipped fitness center, an indoor, heated pool, an outdoor barbecue pavilion and a convenience store are also provided for your use. We invite you to enjoy our free, breakfast buffet, and to join us for complimentary Sundowner Receptions, Tuesday - Thursday evenings. Let us make your extended stay in Stow memorable. Discover our exceptional Stow, OH hotel rates and make your reservations today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Venere and Orbitz so you can book your Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.