“Great Fried Chicken (and Pizza too!)” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Fried Chicken (and Pizza too!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

I was shocked to find excellent fried chicken in Ohio of all places. Great chicken and the pizza was awesome too. Try the garlic sauce instead of marinara too - great with veggies. Yum!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“not great....gave me toppings that were bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2008

not great....gave me toppings that were bad

Ohio
“Worst Pizza On Earth”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2008

Having known good pie from phili and new york to new jersey, Pony express pizza shouldn't be allowed to be called pizza. The cheese is flavorless and greasy, the sauce is nothing but tomato paste, and the crust was burt (human error? or a dirty oven?) I will never eat here again, for good (for Ohio) pizza eat at Gionino's, thats Italian!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have been eating at Pony Express since I was a kid, and I still love their Chicken and Jojo's. More recently I have...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2008

I have been eating at Pony Express since I was a kid, and I still love their Chicken and Jojo's. More recently I have been ordering a "veggie" pizza with all of their toppings. It is a little pricey and they will warn you that it will not cook all the way through. However, it is well worth it especially with the green olives and tomatoes.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fried chicken and jo-jos...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2008

Fried chicken and jo-jos is the best in town! Pizza is fantastic! Wings are good.