“this is for debbie” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Steubenville

You added Super 8 Steubenville to your Saves list
Super 8 Steubenville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1505 University Boulevard, 1.5 Miles West of Rt 7, Steubenville, OH 43952   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Steubenville
shinnston
“this is for debbie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

when i stay here its like home . everyone is nice and the rooms is clean. debbie at the front desk is very helpful and i would stay here again...... i stay in alot of motels and this is one of the best

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
general m, General Manager at Super 8 Steubenville, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
I appreciate your kind words about the Super 8 in Steubenville, Ohio. I am glad that Debbie was able to help you.Hope to see you on your next return to Steubenville..
Thanks Again,
Linda Bender,
G.M.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Zanesville, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

University Boulevard is a bad part of town, but this was a nice little hotel that met our needs. We did not book ahead of time, instead we had to find a room last-minute due to a family emergency. The staff was very helpful and showed us a few different rooms before we chose to book with them.

This Super 8 is convenient to the Steubenville hospitals and lots of good restaurants. The room was very clean and well stocked. Our Wifi connection was great, no problems connecting with 2 laptops at the same time. My only complaint is the bed pillows were terrible, so consider bringing your own.

We didn't experience any problems during our stay. I don't know if we would stay here again but it was a nice value for the price.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have ground-level windows, I would recommend 2nd floor at least.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
general m, General Manager at Super 8 Steubenville, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
We have a wonderful staff here at the Super 8 in Steubenville,Ohio and I'm proud to hear that they were of help to you during you family emergency. I have worked at this Super 8 for nine years and with the Franciscan University right above us and all the other Steubenville hotels as our neighbours are located on this road as well. As you have said we are only seconds and minutes away from some great restaurants,like Damons next door and Naples further down town. Many of our guests are here to visit loved ones in the hospitals or nearby nursing homes.I hope that if you ever return to Steubenville, Ohio you will again consider our Super 8
Linda Bender,
Charlton, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The staff was very friendly and the room was clean, but the one wheelchair accessible room is located just off the lobby,which also serves as the breakfast area. I thought folks were in my room as they ate breakfast or checked into the hotel. There is only one HP parking spot and if a car is parked properly in the space, there is no access to the one curb cut, which by the way is not ADA standard. I am a T9 para but very independent and I had a hard time with luggage on my lap trying to get up onto the curb. Otherwise the place would be a good value for the cost, however if you are in a wheelchair, I suggest the Best Western right next door!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
general m, General Manager at Super 8 Steubenville, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for the kind words on our clean rooms and friendly staff here at the Super 8 in Steubenville, Ohio. As to give you better access our handicap room is located right off the lobby. Unfortunately, the noises sometimes carry. I'm glad you brought the issue of the ramp to my attention and it will be looked into.
Linda bender,
G.M.

Been to Super 8 Steubenville? Share your experiences!