“no food for you” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Springfield
Liberty Center, Ohio, United States
“no food for you”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

room was nice. comp breakfest was 6-9 a.m. ran out of food by 7:30. Very bad when a famliy plans on that to help with exspences and then has to go somewhere to eat. Manager says this happens every weekend!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Bruce E,

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. I am glad to hear that you liked our rooms also, I would like to inform you that running out of breakfast items at 7:30 am is not an accepted standard at our hotel.

I can assure you we will look into this matter and be sure to maintain the breakfast bar as we promise.

Please accept our sincerest apology.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sharon Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This Inn has been renovated with nice additions and looks very classy. The room was very clean, the wi-fi was powerful, and the bed very comfortable. They willing gave us extra towels, upon request. It was great to be within walking distance of Bob Evans. I felt very safe in the room when my husband left the hotel for business.

Room Tip: The King size room is very nice and well worth the price.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear L G,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our newly renovated Inn.

Hope to see you again on your next visit to Springfield, OH.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Disappointing is the best description, not a nice place at all, was a hard bed like sleeping on a display bed in a department store, not that clean, I am going back to the area again this week and will stay 30 minutes away just to avoid this hotel STAY AWAY. I will say the staff is super nice there!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear ffron69,

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. I apologize for the discomfort you experienced at our hotel. We take comments from our guest seriously and do everything to remedy all issues that arise.

Please accept our sincerest apology.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Spent the weekend here and totally enjoyed our stay. Just off the interstate and within walking distance of Cracker Barrel and Bob Evans. We stay at Red Roof Inn's very frequently (about 45 weekends per year) and this is one of the better ones. No outside entry's just lobby only if you likely that safety feature. All rooms are updated. Staff is very nice. Breakfast is much better than most. Highly recommend.

• Stayed November 2012
RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Dear Harryscards,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your experience you had at our Red Roof Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and our breakfast.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and I hope the next time your travels bring you through Springfield you will stay with us again.
Alexandria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

On the first visit I was given a first floor room near an exit door. The next room had loud talking and a beer party until 11:30 p.m. I told the staff in the a.m. and they said I should have contacted them during the event. Keep this in mind if staying there. They also told me on my return trip to request the 3rd floor. I did and had a much better nights sleep. The morning breakfast is minimal and on the return trip they had run out of milk for cold cereal by 8:00 a.m. and had to go "next door" to borrow some.

Room Tip: Request the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear TravellingRetiree04,

I would like to apologize for the lack of customer service and inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. At Red Roof we take great pride in our outstanding customer service, and I assure you proper steps will be taken to fix the problem you experienced.

Please accept our sincere apology as your Superior King should have been equipped with both refrigerator and microwave.

I hope you will stay with us again and give us another chance to serve you with our best service.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the Red Roof Inn, in Springfield,OH, on our way to Arizona by car. The Red Roof Inn was definitly on our list of places to stay. The rooms were fresh, the staff was incredibly helpful, and as my daughter is handicapped, that is always a plus. The pool also had a lift for handicapped individuals.
We had no trouble at all with our pets. We didn't have to spend an arm and a leg to keep them. Overall I give this Red Roof Inn a Five-Star rating, and I would stay at the chain again!

Room Tip: sWhile a fitness center and restaurant were not the most important thing,as we were there only one n...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Stephanie D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel! We appreciate you sharing your experience and are happy to hear that you liked our hotel..

Thank you again for leaving the wonderful feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience!

Hope to see you again on your next trip to Springfield, OH.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

We called here to make a reservation an julie who has worked here ten years gives me a quote of 800.00 for a sweet for a month ! An we go to eat breakfast the next day an julie yells youer not allowed to eat breakfast with the room you rented ! So tell the manager kevien an he said we can not eat breakfast with the room we rented an I say im calling bbb an he enformes me thr lady julie gave us the wrong rate ! Not are fault we are the customers not an employee but thay take it out on us not letting us eat breakfast ! So we let it go at that the pool is supossed to be heated an is ice cold an the pull out bed was like sleeping on metal allso we was supossed to have 2 tvs an had one !

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Red Roof Inn Springfield? Share your experiences!