“I like it!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Springfield
Cincinnati, Ohio
“I like it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Not bad at all considering its price. Will stay again if possible. breakfast is so so. But it is acceptable. Room is clean. Lobby and hallway are nice. I booked from its hotel website with prepay options. I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have stayed in this particular hotel many times. The breakfast is average. At times there have been cookies or popcorn in the evenings. My biggest complaint would be the speed of the complimentary computer available for guests. It is very slow.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Olathe, Ks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We generally stay at Choice Hotel properties, and we can tell you without any reservation, this is the BEST that they offer. SUPERB! Everything was PERFECT! In fact we liked it so much, we stayed an extra night. It was better than being home.

Room Tip: The first suite on the second floor, just off the elevator to the right, is the best in the house...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights and not once did I hear noisy neighbors or rowdy kids. I like it when it's quite, and I was right next to the elevator so I was expecting the noise. The breakfast is typical hotel breakfast, coffee wasn't too bad. I was glad to have a McDonalds just a few blocks away.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

SFbayArea
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

An excellent value when you have a coupon from one of those rest-stop motel coupon books. Might even be OK if you have to pay regular prices.

Work areas are well lit (but the adjustable chair had too much back-and-forth swivel, as if something was broken), plenty of accessible outlets in the room, convenient microwave, fridge and associated sink. Guest laundry was clean. Breakfast area was roomy, partially because of small round tables instead of larger square tables. Staff was friendly, especially the gal taking care of the breakfast area.

My only complaint would be that the treadmill had some stuff piled on it, which made me think it wasn’t working. Of course, I could have moved the stuff, but then I would have gotten some exercise.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
SHANE P, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
I'm concerned about the COW WEBS you experienced at our
hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to
bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay
a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service
to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our
guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're
doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The room was big and comfortable. A pull out sofa if you needed an extra bed. It had a garden tub right in the sleeping/sitting area. The bathroom also had a tub/shower combo and was a good size. Problem was as I looked into the bathroom, the first thing I saw was the vent up on the wall. It was coated in dust and mold. Everything was very neat and clean except for that. I took a pic to show the clerk. When i did show her, she made a note of it and that was it. I thought she would have sent someone up to clean it, but never did. I was thinking is this how Legionnaires disease is spread? I can't believe that it was just an over site in one day of cleaning, rather than many days of not cleaning the vent.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
SHANE P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
I'm concerned about the you experienced at our
hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to
bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our
guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

After a very busy 3 days buying and selling at the Springfield Fleamarket Extravaganza this hotel was truly a luxury. At $119 a night we had 2 beds, a sitting area, delicious breakfast, and a clean room. Service was minimal but friendly. Location was excellent. Only negative was our friend's freight train snoring which was no fault of the hotel. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Our staff and management here at the Comfort Suites believe that service and hospitality merely begins at check-in but continues throughout your entire stay. We love knowing that you are enjoying your stay and all the amenities in our hotel. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us by writing this great review! Many guests rely on these reviews in helping them choose a place to stay. Thank you for staying with us and the next time you are in the Springfield area hope you stay again with us

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!