“Bathroom still need work” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Springfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Washington Crossing, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Carpet is disgusting! Do not stay here. Construction workers in and out while my teenage daughter and friend were going to the pool. Evening host was too busy watching TV and smoking. They claim smoke free rooms. No way. All of our things smell now since we have been there. Worst experience I have ever had.The breakfast is juice and donuts and cereal. Other places that offer breakfast are soo much better. THe breakfast is not worth it. The most upsetting stay. I was afraid of getting bed bugs. I looked all around constantly under the beds. THe carpet makes your feet black when u get into the shower. I have never been so unhappy at our stay,THis was not worth the money. Totally Gross!! The pool has paint chips and does not look like it has been kept up. Pool had way too much chlorene. Daughter felt lightheaded from it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherMadden, General Manager at Ramada Limited Springfield, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
We do apologize that you had to smell smoke in the hallways, unfortunately this is not a smoke free facility. We do have a small number of rooms that are smoking so that we can still accommodate guests who smoke. Also, if there is ever a problem with your room please contact the front desk immediately. We have no record of your complaints and do apologize if the room was unsatisfactory but we cannot help you if you do not bring any problems to our attention. Lastly, as far as the contruction workers are concerned there is construction on the property behind ours and they happen to being staying with us. All of our guest are more than welcome to hang around the lobby and drink the complimentary coffee we provide. It just so happens you have to go thru the lobby to get to the pool. Thank you for your feedback.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

The desk clerk was nice but the not well put together. I asked for a none smoking room and they put me in a room right across from a smoking room LIKE I CAN'T SMELL IT!!! Then the room was dirty there was mold on the shower head the carpet was dirty and ripped up in places not to forget about the light switches were so nasty! I needed a shower when I left the next day!!!! NEVER STAY HERE!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I was in town for a wedding nearby and wanted to stay at a larger hotel rather than some of the smaller mom and pop places south of Springfield. This place was one of the cheapest with the amenities we wanted (pool + breakfast). Didn't end up swimming in the pool, but it looked fine from a distance. Didn't end up eating breakfast myself, but friends who did said it was average - your basic muffins, cereal, old fruit, juice. We were allowed to check in early, around 2, which we were grateful for since it was 4 girls who all needed to shower and get primped. The rooms were OK - I noticed 2 small spiders in our room, but otherwise everything was clean. Towels are OK, lotion and shampoo that is provided is nice. Room came with a nice size fridge, but we didn't use that. The beds were amazing, so comfy with nice pillows. Slept great!! Overall, I'd say this is a good place if you just need a quick overnight stay. Staff was very nice and accommodating, even providing an extra room key when ours was lost in a field at the wedding. I would have given it 4 stars except for the spiders!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Ramada Limited Springfield? Share your experiences!