“Awful” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Springfield

Knights Inn Springfield
You added Knights Inn Springfield to your Saves list
Knights Inn Springfield
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2207 West Main Street, I-70 and Highway 68-N, Exit 52B, Springfield, OH 45504   |
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Springfield
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2005

This is the nastiest hotel I ever stayed in. I depended on Expedia for a description, etc. I realize the hotel provides the information, but don't ever believe anything good Knights Inn would say. Nasty rooms. Toilet seat broken, burn holes in carpet and bedding. The smell was awful. There was dirt crusted along the baseboards. I could go on and on. I tried to get my money back, but they argued for a couple of months, then I never could get a response from them. They should be ashamed to advertise at all.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)

Been to Knights Inn Springfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Springfield

Address: 2207 West Main Street, I-70 and Highway 68-N, Exit 52B, Springfield, OH 45504
Location: United States > Ohio > Springfield
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Springfield
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn Springfield 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Knights Inn Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Springfield Knights Inn
Knights Inn Springfield Ohio

If you own or manage Knights Inn Springfield, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.