“Outstanding food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Springdale
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Brownsburg, Indiana, United States
“Outstanding food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

This was my 1st time visiting this restaurant. I was so impressed. the staff was wonderful and the food was outstanding, the taste and texture was delightful. I will travel to Ohio again for this wonderful food!

• Visited September 2012

Williamstown, Kentucky
“Enjoyed this restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I went for a birthday dinner and we really enjoyed ourselves. We made reservations ahead of time but were seated right away as it appeared they did not have our reservation listed.

The restaurant is large, open, and sometimes loud. Our server was excellent and spent time explaining several specials and other dishes at our request.

My wife ordered 12 of the fried shrimp (you could order 8,12, or 16). Now she loves shrimp and said these were great but wasn't able to eat them all as they were jumbo shrimp that were butterflied before being breaded. So she essentially had an order of 24 shrimp. The gumbo was very good, its not thick like some, but had a ton of seafood. I had mentioned to our waiter that I like oysters and there must have been 3 oysters in my cup of gumbo. I had the cajun seafood pasta, lots of seafood and andouille sausage and seasoned well, not very spicy.

We will definitely go back as the menu was pretty extensive and there were lots of seafood dishes that sounded great.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
richmond
“Always a repeat customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I love this restaurant. No matter what state I am in, if there is a Pappadeaux I will be there. The food is always fresh and the staff is always freindly. You can't go wrong with any selection there. The trouble was trying to get back to my hotel room after I ate all of that food!

Cincinnati
“A great place for large groups”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

It's great for large groups and the service is pretty good. There are a ton of food choices and they give you A LOT!

Indiana
“Nice place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I had seen this restaurant listed on my searches and just happen to be passing by when I saw it and decided to give it a try.
My wife wanted a booth and none were clean so one of the hostesses actually bussed the table herself, how nice.
We were waited on right away and although the items we wanted from the menu were offered grilled they were not offered fried which we both wanted. The chef prepared our selections like we wanted and boy! were they great. I have never seen scallops as large as these. Close to three inches in diameter. And the coating was delicious and buttery. Fantastic! Shrimp were equally tasty with the same coating and very buttery. The spinach side dish my wife had was so good she almost went for a second helping. She also had a rice dish which she said was very good. My french fries were very, very good and a very large portion to boot. We wound up bringing most of it home to enjoy once again.
Overall I would say our experience was very good until the bill came. Seventy dollars plus for jumbo scallops,fries, bowl of very good gumbo, an ice tea and a margarita, shrimp and jumbo scallops with two side dishes plus bread and butter. All very good food and very large scallops to boot I guess it was worth it. Service was top notch.
The margarita was weak and watery. I wouldn't buy one of those again.