“Great Mini Apartment” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Springdale
New York City, New York
“Great Mini Apartment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

It’s like your very own apartment. All appliances, clean, remodeled, and the staff was so respectful upon check in. The location is close by eatery and if you’re a cheap shopper like me, there are goodwill/exchange clothing stores near by. The area is clean and quite, although it’s located right next to a motel. I would recommend this hotel if staying in this area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the bottom floor are the best.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your clean room and how much you enjoyed our new appliances as well as the remodeling we do to the entire property. Also, we are so glad to know that you found the entire team to be respectful and friendly.

25 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Murray,KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The staff and location made this great for my business trip and the staff are great and very helpful. This place is located just off 275 at exit 41 and close to tri-county mall and the springdale cinema delux.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your review and the staff is happy that you discovered the great service and the ease that you can get to places you need to when staying at the hotel. Thanks again and come back soon.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was in town with my boyfriend for the Horror Hound Convention and needed a place to stay. I found this hotel online and the prices were great. When I called the hotel I spoke with Louise and she was fantastic, so knowledgeable and friendly. I normally stay in a Westin or Sheraton so at first I was a little worried at the quality since the price was so low but I was pleasently surprised. The room was very nice with new furnishings, a full kitchen and a comfy bed. It was located close to the Convention center and near several restaurants. I would definetly stay here again if I make it to Cincinnati!

Room Tip: Newer rooms on on bottom walk up level. No restaurant on propert but a cute little blues jazz restau...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
The hotel is very close the Sharonville Convention Center and the entire staff is happy that you found the best value in the Springdale area. Hope you had time to try our new Grab & Go breakfast while you were at the hotel.
Homewood, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed here one night, having to pick up a truck and head to NC the next morning. I was delightfully surprised with the room. Of course it has the full size fridge, a 3 burner stove and a kitchen sink, it also came equipped with a flat screen LCD t.v. and a very comfortable bed. The heat worked very well, being a really cold night, and the room seemed clean and smelled fresh. I will definitely stay here again, should I ever find myself in Fairfield again. Five stars!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
The flat screen TVs were just added and of course we have always had the kitchens that add value to your stay compared to the regular hotel room. We look forward to you staying again the next time you are in the Springdale/Fairfiled area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place because the staff was friendly and accommodating! Also the rooms even come with a full kitchen. It is also located pretty close to fun local places to go too. Would definetly stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for posting your review. The hotel is located just off I-275 which gets you into downtown in minutes. I will see that the staff are aware of your kind words about their service.
Fairfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great value, friendly staff (especially Tina, the hotel manager), and excellent rooms with new flat screen TVs, new beds, and nicely furnished kitchens. Highly recommended if you're staying in the northern Cincinnati area and like to get a great deal on your hard earned money.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Value is what we offer and the new Grab and Go breakfast makes it even better. Tina provides great customer service to all our guests. Thank you again and come back and stay.
Carmel, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very friendly accommodating staff I stayed there several times over 2 months and they made me fill tike "Norm on Cheers". The rooms are updated with new flooring, flat screen TV's with current decor. Best price for the money I stayed at several surrounding hotels and have chose this motel because of consistency of stays.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thank you for your review. The hotel recently placed flat screen TVs in the rooms. We are always happy to welcome returning guests and make them feel like part of the family. Thank you for your business.

Been to Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275? Share your experiences!